Size: pack of 10|Change
Price:£6.50+ Free shipping

on 20 December 2014
I was extremely disappointed with this item . In the details it states that:
This item is packaged with our CB Retro Label
Supplied in a heat sealed crystal bag to keep it fresh.
Neither of these is true - they were loose in a paper bag. They were for a gift and I couldn't possibly give them in this state. I have no idea of a best before date.
I was also disappointed that out of 10, there was a repeated design of 4 of one sort and 3 of another and there were no triangle signs at all.
To be fair to the supplier they quickly gave me a full refund but there was no apology or explanation for the discrepancy. I am now left four days before Christmas searching for another gift.
on 2 March 2015
Very disappointed. The sweets were individually wrapped though not very well, they were in a paper bag very badly presented. An awful lot of money for not very much. Would not recommend. This is the first time that I have bought something through Amazon that I am not happy with.
on 26 September 2013
The chocs arrived in good time and we're well packaged but the selection of signs wasn't brilliant - I was hoping for the ones depicted in the picture but got some quite random ones! They were a novelty gift for my niece who had turned 17 so they served their purpose!
on 7 July 2014
these were not packaged very well and some were broken, although the chocolate was nice.
on 7 May 2014
Bought these for my nephew instead of an easter egg as he is just 17 and leaning to drive.
I told him that he couldn't eat them until he new what the sign meant. Good fun.
on 7 November 2013
Makes a great gift for those learner drivers and when they reach 17!! would really recommend it and the chocolate was yummy.
on 16 November 2014
The chocolate were of good quality and they tasted great! Looked great for my sons 17 th birthday party. Would buy again.
on 15 December 2015
Bought them for a friend after she passed her driving test. She loved them, she said it was a lovely thoughtful present.
on 20 July 2013
Great service, nice product bought for my sons car themed party bags. The chocolates were a real hit with the kids.
on 4 June 2015
Bought as an extra birthday present for someone about to start driving lessons. Amusing and choc quite nice too.