on 4 May 2013
I am a big Burts Bees fan and used their Lemon and Poppyseed cleanser for years until they recently ceased producing it. I frantically searched around for an alternative and chose this after reading its positive reviews. I am not doubting the quality of the product but it is not right for me. I have had a big break out in spots and my skin just doesn't feel as clean or healthy as it did. I have now found a new product from a different brand which seems to be doing the job,
on 15 July 2012
Generally I love Burt's Bees stuff because they're more natural and they smell great, so the Radiance Cleanser was a bit of a disappointment. It has an unpleasant smell like washing up liquid (as a previous reviewer said). Same runny consistency too, not creamy & rich as expected. It works fine as a cleanser but nothing special, I won't be buying it again.
on 7 February 2013
I had a small set given me for christmas and I found it brilliant, so I thought I would treat myself. Defiantly a good facial cleanser and would recommend it to anyone that is finding it difficult to find a good facial cleanser..Burts Bees anyday is for me!!
on 20 May 2016
love this stuff, smells really great. works perfectly on a damp face lathers in well and makes your skin feel lovely and fresh
on 29 July 2011
I'm always very satisfied with Burt's Bees but this cleanser gives the impression of pure soap - it irritates the eyes and foams a lot, with a intrusive smell.
on 10 February 2012
I ordered this facial cleanser as I am replacing all my beauty products with 'Paraben' free ones as I am now convinced they are bad for you.
All Burts Bee's products are Paraben free & made with natural products based with Royal Jelly. I have sensitive skin that reacts badly to perfumed skin products.
I really like this cleanser - it makes your face feel 'sqeaky' clean. My only critism is that it doesn't smell very nice! It smells a little like washing-up liquid & is quite overpowering :/
I would still buy it again as I do really like the feel of my skin having used it.
on 5 April 2014
I've used this cleanser for several years now and it suits my skin. Gives a luxurious feel and slightly foamy when skin is wet before application. I supplement it with Burt's Bees Orange cleanser and between the 2 products am very happy.
on 5 March 2013
I had read various negative comments about this product before buying which made me feel as if i had just made a 'bad' buy.
However this product is great! !
I read a comment that said it stung your eyes and had a bad smell,I say dont put it in your eyes!!! The smell is pleasant and after using it for over a week i havent had any issues with a stinging sensation or anything similar.
Actually my skin has visibly improved since i've started using Burts Bees products.

You should always try the product for yourself as each person has different opinion & needs!
on 1 October 2015
I love this cleanser! It is by far the best quality for price, I have used many cleansers and none beat this. It says to not use on the eye area... But I do and it makes my eyelashes grow! They are so long :) will continue to use this until it's no longer in production ( which I hope it always will be )
on 15 February 2012
i find this just great... 99,2% natural, great flavour, not aggressiv at all... i'll buy it again for sure (expecially if I'll find it again at 4,15)