4.0 out of 5 stars Another great book
I had a Kindle bought as a Christmas present and thought I'd buy a few downloads. I got a little carried away but this was 1 of 3 B.V. Larson's books I purchased.
A tale of a family's secrets eventually leading to a string of events with disaster at every turn; convoluted but gripping throughout. I loved it.
Published on 15 Mar 2011 by Peter Wilkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars fair read
As usual a fair read for the price and should help authors to get published if Larson continues to write in this vein.
Published 14 months ago by slowman

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 15 Mar 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars fair read, 13 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 13 May 2011
J. A. Amos - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spyware (Kindle Edition)
I bought this after reading some amazon forum posts about it in the kindle forum, and I have to say I really liked it!

Sure, there are a few typos but I'm relaxed about those in a book that's free. It stands up well against best selling thrillers.

The story is good, has twists and good strong characters, and the only criticism I had was the ending was a bit fast - more could have been made of the final resolution. But generally speaking a great read and I will certainly read more of this author's book again!

Spyware