5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I have been wearing this perfume for years and have been asked many times what is that lovely smell! love the colour of the container its not a heavy glass container and the plastic sleeve stops any leakage in your hand bag. Nothing compares to this soft smelling fragrance.
Published 11 months ago by Jane

1.0 out of 5 stars Soo bad
I have the real Gucci rush, this is not real the packaging was tacky and looked as though it was recycled box !! Wasted my money
Published 3 months ago by Nyla I

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite perfume, 21 July 2013
I love this perfume and this was the best price available (it is hard to get hold of in shops) and fast delivery, very happy with my purchase :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gucci rush, 13 Nov 2013
This perfume has been one of my favourites for a very long time! The item was delivered very quickly and was genuine which is what I was quite worried about. The 30ml is quite small so I would recommend getting a bigger one only because its more value for money. Nevertheless amazing perfume!

5.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, 6 Nov 2013
Suze (N.Yorks GB) - See all my reviews
Vastly overpriced - only bought 'cos it's not generally available and was desperate!! Since found I could have bought it elsewhere at less than half this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Summery Scent, 28 April 2011
I love this perfume, it's feminine and flowery without being 'girly'. Perfect summer scent, classy and 'feel good' (Check out high street prices - this is an unbelievable buy!)

1.0 out of 5 stars Soo bad, 26 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 31 Dec 2009
Granny Jean (Kirkcaldy, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Tried unsuccessfully to track this down locally.Because my Granddaughter wanted it for Christmas I was delighted to find it on Amazon.I have since found another perfume-Cerutti 1881-which cannot be found locally.Amazon you saved my life!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 4 Jun 2014
great smelling not to sweet and came quicky very impressed with this and will be re ordering this when it finished

5.0 out of 5 stars Gucci Rush 2, 27 Feb 2012
As this is one of my favourite "smells" I was thrilled to see that I could get it cheaper on Amazon than anywhere in the shops.... Rush 2 (not to be confused with Gucci Rush) is a lovely fresh perfume, light and ideal for everyday use. Buying through Amazon has made this affordable for me. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars GUCCI RUSH 2, 15 Feb 2012
IT WAS THE RIGHT EAU DE TOILETTE WELL PACKED AND IT WAS AT A VERY GOOD PRICE.MY DAUGHTER LOVED IT MANY THANKS

Gucci Rush 2 EDT For Her