5.0 out of 5 stars Fleas on the run
Have always used this product but from the vets at top price....found this on amazon at the right price and speedy delivery,this product is the only one that does what it says,fleas stand no chance and keeps my dogs comfortable,so simple to use too,well worth the money and will order again from here.
Published on 18 April 2011 by katie

3.0 out of 5 stars P&P is a rip off.
Was what I ordered BUT be advised that the P&P is a rip off.
Published on 22 July 2011 by Ms. G. Winder

5.0 out of 5 stars Fleas on the run, 18 April 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars P&P is a rip off., 22 July 2011
Ms. G. Winder (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frontline Spot On 6 pack For Medium Dogs (Misc.)
Was what I ordered BUT be advised that the P&P is a rip off.
Check if you order more than one thing how much they are going to charge you. It does not go on weight or size it goes on how much money you spend. The more money you spend the higher the P&P charge. I order from Amazon weekly and this company have by far the most expensive P&P I have come across. To be fair all the other company's selling front-line are ripping you off with P&P as well, and is still cheaper than the shops even with the P&P.

5.0 out of 5 stars frontline, 1 Oct 2010
This review is from: Frontline Spot On 6 pack For Medium Dogs (Misc.)
I walk my dog in woodlands and we were both picking up ticks on a regular basis. Since I have treated him with this product he has only had one tick and that was a couple of days before the second dose was due. This will be on my repeat shopping list for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars frontline, 21 Aug 2011
Mrs. L. Murray "lin murray" (gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frontline Spot On 6 pack For Medium Dogs (Misc.)
item came reseasonably quick and price was exceptionaly good, only quibble is the shelf life not very long as runs out end november but otherwise not bad remarks

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read amazon.com before buying this product, 28 July 2011
This review is from: Frontline Spot On 6 pack For Medium Dogs (Misc.)
My puppy is 11 weeks old and I have been increasingly concerned with her strange behaviour over the last 24 hours, since we applied Frontline on her for the first time. I was absolutely horrified when I googled 'frontline lethargy' and came across a lot of information, particularly from dog owners in the States (Amazon.com in particular) that states this product is causing horrible side effects in dogs, including lethargy, seizures and in some cases renal failure. What I was reading tallied completely with our normally boistrous puppy, who's been asleep practically all day and has been dreadfully wobbly on her legs and staring into space and rolling her eyes whilst she's been awake. Needless to say, even though it's midnight, I've woken her and showered her immediately. PLEASE do some research before using this product on your dog. I am not alone in having a dog that's been affected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than the vets, 30 April 2011
This review is from: Frontline Spot On 6 pack For Medium Dogs (Misc.)
This item is a lot cheaper than
our vets.

Great Value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frontline, 18 April 2011
Lynne Cain (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frontline Spot On 6 pack For Medium Dogs (Misc.)
I find this product does what it says on the box - prevents fleas. I would recommend this to anyone that has a dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still a great bargain., 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Frontline Spot On 6 pack For Medium Dogs (Misc.)
Arrived within the time. Box a bit squashed but everything intact. Ok, so because you get 6 months worth of treatment at a fraction of the cost you would get in any pet shop, the instructions were in German! Luckily as we have used this treatment before we knew what to do and there is a diagram for anybody not sure. Still a great bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014