4.0 out of 5 stars Great product,
Published on 30 Aug. 2010 by G. Newman

1.0 out of 5 stars The item I received is not fit for purpose
On the armband I received, the adhesion of velcro strap which secures the armband around the arm is so weak that even the slightest tension causes it to come undone. This renders it totally unusable for its intended purpose. Item returned.
Published on 13 Jun. 2012 by SJB

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product,, 30 Aug. 2010
G. Newman (Birmngham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iGadgitz Jog Safe Reflective Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPhone 4/4S - Black/Silver (Accessory)
I bought this case recently and I have only used once while running so far. The good: I was pleasently surprised that I did not have to remove the case I keep on my iphone normally to get it into the armband, (Clear gel silicone Protective armour case). While I was running the iphone felt very secure and I wasn't concerned about it coming out of the pocket at all. It was easy to use the screen on the iphone through the armband cover although not so while it was on my arm. There seems enough material and adjustment to suit most peoples arms in the design. The GPS got a good signal throught the whole time.
The bad, while it was running the armband got very damp, so I guess there is some room for improvement with that. The pocket with an image of keys of it is tiny, which I guess is why they describe it as a spare cable tidy? There was no way my keys would have fitted in there.
Other points: Iphones are quite bulky and the position of armbands means its not easy to use the iphone while running. If want to be constantly looking and changing things maybe you need a proper fitness watch?
In summary not a bad product but perhaps not ideal for what I wanted it for?
Update: I have now used this product for around 14 months and I have grown to love it. Does a great job of holding the iphone which running/cycling etc. Very hard to see the iphone while you are wearing it, but I don't think you can blame the designers for that. I am about to buy another one as my first is looking tatty, but it has been used so much I don;t see that as a fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 11 Jan. 2012
Jessica (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
When I first decided on getting one of these I was looking for something more expensive as I thought they'd be better, however I read the reviews on this product and thought I'd give it a go. It really is a great product. I was concerned, like every buyer probably, that it wouldn't hold my iPhone 4 tight enough but I felt confident with it as soon as I started running - there was no way it was coming out unless I stopped to unstrap it.

I was really surprised by the touchscreen too - I honestly thought the plastic cover would lessen the sensitivity but it worked great, as if there were no cover at all. As I think someone else has already said, I don't reckon you could fit a key in the provided slot but I have a swipe card anyway (which I just tucked behind the phone) and the slot makes for a good enough cable tidy. There was no rubbing or irritation which I saw mentioned on a lot of the more expensive versions of this product.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. It's cheap, reliable, looks good and the seller was prompt with delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars The item I received is not fit for purpose, 13 Jun. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this case, 19 July 2014
This was purchased as a replacement for a previous iGadgitz armband as I had upgraded to an iPhone 5S. I really like this case, the iPhone fits in it with the apple case on, and the dimpled design on the case makes it feel secure on the are, As usual, the touch screen works OK behind the plastic of the case. It has a small pouch that can take a Yale type key if you are out and about. The only downside is that the strap isn't particularly generous - and I haven't got large biceps, so you would struggle getting it to hold if your arms are big.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it !, 17 May 2013
A great gadget, feels very comfy on the arm and looks fab having it on in the gym ! I would recommend it 100%.

1.0 out of 5 stars fell apart after a few runs, 25 Oct. 2012
the clear plastic screen detached from the edge of the case after a few runs, not impressed, poor quality product

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the cash, 6 Aug. 2012
Ordered this product and it arrived very quickly, unfortunately the plastic cover has split after using it 2 times. Maybe I was just unlucky with it?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it needs to, 3 Mar. 2012
Does exactly what you'd expect it to. Comfy and secure and your phone is easily accessible if you need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Gym, 22 Dec. 2011
Mr. I. J. Lester "Lester" (Windsor, UK.) - See all my reviews
Great for the gym doesnt slip off while in use and keeps Iphone 4s Secure. Great product. Highly Recommend for use

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Armband, 13 Dec. 2011
Fits the phone perfectly and the hand too. I was even surprised to know that you can fit your key inside it. Great product.