Size: iPhone 4HD & 4S|Colour Name: Black|Change

on 10 February 2014
iPhone 5 s doesn't really fit into this unless you really jam it in but then I'm worried about ripping the case
on 18 March 2014
While the quality is decent, the sizing is super tight on the phone. You have to squeeze your phone into it and flick the corners while slightly pulling on the fabric. There does not seem to be a good reason for making the case so tighlty fixed apart from wanting to kill your nerves when you just quickly want to go for a run.
on 6 August 2012
I have recently bought an iphone 4s and basically wanted to map my runs and listen to music and all that goes with it!!! The phone fits like a glove into the armband and the screen is easy to operate through the plastic.....all in all very functional!! However, if you enjoy a workout or two and your biceps are a modest 16" and above, then leave this product alone you will be wearing it on your forearm or carrying it in your hand!!!!!
on 14 January 2014
So it puts an iPhone on your arm, But its a mission to try and get your iPhone 5 in and out the case,
you have to do it from the back soo you have to take the band on and off and strugle to get it in, and then it was
quite hard to get out.... would be nice if u could just slip it in and out. otherwise great :)
on 28 April 2010
This is a great armband. It is comfortable, and adjustable - I have quite small arms but the velcro strap means that it fits and does not slip. You can angle is so that you can look at the screen when you are running and you can operate the screen through the window. I use it with my iPhone and it works really well.
on 14 February 2014
Yes it is useable for my iPhone5, but it is certainly a few mm smaller than the proper size. Every time putting the device into the armband, you must be frustrated as I do.. I am sure that there exists far better one than this in the earth. If you are lucky enough to find such one, you must avoid this.
on 27 September 2012
I bought think since it explicitly said it would work with the iPhone 4.
While the iPhone does fit (albeit with an odd fit, that seems to leave slack on the screen, but be tight to the sides) the lock button marking is next to the volume controls on the left, and the headphone jack is on the bottom right.
I've not seen an iPhone 4 *or* and iPod Touch with that design (yes, the headphone jack is on the bottom for the touch, but the lock button isn't on the top left). Even if I rotate the phone, so none of the marked areas for controls match, the headphone jack still isn't flush to the hole in the arm band.

Useless to me with my iPhone: no access to controls, using the touch-screen is cumbersome, and there's no way to reach the headphone jack.
on 22 March 2010
This armband is just right. Does exactly what i bought it for. What's great is that I now take the iPhone running every time i go for a run as i've now downloaded iMapmyrun. The added bonus is that I can fit the iPhone in the armband without having to take the protective case off.
on 7 July 2010
I purchased this item a while ago and I have found it excellent when using the mapping application on my Iphone3G. Does what it is described as doing, you can still use the Iphone3G through the plastic covering, and this armband makes the Iphone3G so accessible while walking/hiking. I used this for the Jurassic Walk and was highly delighted with it. Admittedly I have not used it in the rain but it does give protection. Finally for the price I could not wish for better. Good product.
on 25 October 2010
I have been looking for a while for a holder for my iphone whilst running which wouldnt annoy me and this is it!! It holds the iphone securely (although you will have to remove it from any holder you use) keeps it dry and you can still use the touch screen even when its in its holder. I thought it might be annoying on the arm but it isnt. It stays in place and during a recent half marathon i forgot it was there!!