5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect
Published on 24 Nov 2010 by Keith7159

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok
The quality of this product is ok. The phone does not go in easy and has lots of cotton loose ends. Dont get me wrong this works and for the price is probably worth it but just don't expect great quality thats all.
Published 12 months ago by steve2039

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 24 Nov 2010
This review is from: iGadgitz Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPhone 4/4S - Black (Accessory)
With so many armbands about I am so pleased I chose right second time. I previously had an iPhone 3G and bought a more expensive armband which was basically not much use. When I moved up to an iPhone 4 it was time for a new armband so after much deliberation I chose this one. It is perfect, I almost forget it is there when running, particularly as the phone fits nice and snugly in the pouch and there is no wobble on the run. The screen works every time through the window and if there was a tiny niggle it is that the velcro strap is a bit fiddly to fasten round your arm, so I just fasten it loosely, slide it up and tighten, Hey Presto. Great product guys, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 27 July 2010
Since buying this case, I have used it for mountain biking, running and going to the gym and it has performed exceptionally well during all activities.

This is due to the case being extremely well designed and made.

The iphone securely fits into the case via an opening on the rear which is then secured with velcro. Therefore during the activities, the iphone is going no where! All functions of the iphone are easily used and both the volume and top button are clearly marked on the case. There are also relevant holes for the headphone sockets and two speakers on the bottom of the iphone. One of the best design features is the elastic storage facility for excess cable.

All in all, a great bit of kit and outstanding value and I would happily recommend this product to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says and more, 9 May 2013
Very pleased with this product. It seems well made and although it's only advertised as water resistant it does an excellent job at keeping my iPhone dry even when running in the rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 25 July 2013
D. Basusi "glance914" (Uk) - See all my reviews
Works well, and importantly you can use the touch screen through the protective screen. My previous armband covered the proximity sensor so the screen auto dimmed, and I couldn't use the phone!! This product is perfect!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential accessory for the outdoor iPhone 4 user!, 31 Aug 2010
Jonathan Ang (Elgin, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Excellent product -- well-priced and works exactly like it's supposed to. Snug fit around the arm, with no problems using the touchscreen through the clear face cover whatsoever. Using the camera with it isn't too tricky either, just detatch it from your arm, lift the back flap open and nudge the edge away for a quick shot if required. Weatherproof and very comfortable -- no jiggling about throughout my runs or cycles. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says it does, 17 Nov 2010
M. Parkinson "mariapbf" (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
Really practical design and great for use in bad weather as totally waterproof. Comfortable to use and feels fairly sturdy. I use it for running on a daily basis and am really pleased with it. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have for the Gym or Running with your iPhone, 20 Aug 2011
Very comfortable to wear and after the initial 5 minutes becomes unnoticeable to me. The iPhone 4 fits snugly inside, although it is is squeeze and stretch to get it go in (no chance of it going in with any other cover on it, so be prepared to remove whatever cover you have on your phone first. I found that there is room between the phone back and the neoprene back flap to fit a credit card(s) (and/or plastic ID card) and some paper money, which is handy and safe place to keep these items if you (like me) like to have some back up cash etc when out on a long run. If you had a singly flat key - they would also fit in there too but be aware it would scratch the back of your iPhone !
The claim for a unique cable tidy for your headphone cable is a bit over sold, its no more than a loop of elasticated material into which I presume you are supposed to push the excess cable in to. Well that is a job in itself as the loop is too narrow to access and not worth the effort when you can easily achieve the same affect by pushing the excess cable between the main arm band wrap and your own skin. Easier to do on the run particularly.
The volume control motive as reported previously is the wrong way up but as also noted previously - surely you know the controls of your own phone and should need a graphic to remind you ! - that said this basic error and the 'unique' claim of the cable tidy just make you feel a little bit uneasy about the product. But you should ignore these really, as the overall and main functionality of the armband are not affected. In fact it does just the job you want it to do. It does not slip around on your arm, its comfortable, accessible, keep the phone safe and sound and for the most part i would judge also pretty well protected from the rain. I ran in the rain the other day and was pretty happy that the phone was largely ok, with the exception of the potential for water to ingress through the headphone socket area. To protect against this I made sure the sleeve of my t shirt was over the top of the upper area of the armband - that seemed to work ok but i wouldn't really want to risk even this in heavy or sustained rain.
Finally - I would recommend this product - it works and i use mine on every run or gym session that I do (5 times a week).

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 12 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, high quality, works well, 8 Mar 2014
Ive been using this for distance running over the past three weeks with my iPhone 5c and an app called runtastic. The whole set-up is remarkably light, and works very well. I now use it for every run, including competitive events, and no longer bother with a separate stopwatch.

It is made from thin neoprene, edged with nylon firmly stitched in place. The front panel is transparent vinyl. The phone slots in place readily, and is a very snug fit. Getting the phone in and out is very easy, but you never worry about it falling out in use and it doesn't look as though it would become less secure with heavy use over time. The back panel is stitched across the bottom and fully Velcro fastened around the three other sides without any gaps that might have allowed water to get in. There is a small hole at the bottom corner for the headphone socket, other buttons are operated through the neoprene, helpfully marked on the outside. The materials all appear to be high quality, the stitching is neat and thorough, as you would expect. The transparent panel allows full touch-screen operation. The arm band secures with Velcro, and allows adjustment between 24cm - 36cm in circumference. Measure around your arm with a tape measure to see if it will fit. I'm a fairly standard size and shape and it fits me fine. If it's too big you could easily reduce it in 5 minutes with a needle and thread. Making it bigger is also possible but would require adding an extra section.

In use it is very secure, keeps the phone protected from rain and sweat. It will take an energy gel pouch or two in with the phone without any drama. I paid 10 for this, and am very happy with the quality and value for money. You can buy them cheaper, but this definitely feels like a quality product. I would have no problem recommending this to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality ., 15 Jan 2014
I really like the quality of this Armband and my iPhone is very secure in it.
I do agree with some of the other reviewers though as it is a bit of a squeeze
to get your phone in but I think it will loosen in time.

Overall I am happy with my purchase.

ARRAY(0x10f5d18c)