5.0 out of 5 stars Howa Toy Shop
A wonderful toy. Took about 2 hours to assemble ( but it was late at night and we were a bit tired!) but looks great and has room for several accessories.
Published on 19 Dec 2010 by EM

3.0 out of 5 stars unstable when assembled
the quality was good but when put together was quite unstable, kept tipping forward, we had to put a wooden base to stop this from happening
Published 10 months ago by Lin Stevens

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Howa Toy Shop, 19 Dec 2010
This review is from: wooden toy shop with awning 47463 by howa (Toy)
My 2 1/2 year old niece was absolutely thrilled and spent 5 hours in her room playing shop. Obviously we took it in turns to be with her and the dimensions of the shop don't really cater for adult shop keepers, making some movement within difficult, but you have to take turns at being the shopper and the shopkeeper! Will be a lot easier when she has friends over!
It provides great fun and learning opportunities. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gift ever, 27 Oct 2011
This review is from: wooden toy shop with awning 47463 by howa (Toy)
Gift for 2 yr old. Concerned too pricey, but well worth it. Sturdy. Good size. Colourful. Shame doesn't come with products to sell, but these are easy to get elsewhere. Will be fun for years.

3.0 out of 5 stars unstable when assembled, 26 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Toy Shop, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: wooden toy shop with awning 47463 by howa (Toy)
Loverly item that my daughter loves and plays with every day. I personally found it easy to put together and as long as you take your time and look at everything before starting so should you. I think that I may have to strengthen it in the future as the fact that my daughter plays in it all the time and that it has a three sided design may be a slight cause for concern.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: wooden toy shop with awning 47463 by howa (Toy)
My son saw this online and asked us to buy it for our 2 yr old Grandaughter for Christmas.
It was the biggest hit! I must say I was worried when the firm said they couldn't guarantee
It for Christmas (I was ordering on Dec.6th) but I needn't have as it arrived in good time.
A real shop feel!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice - little flimsy,but OK, 27 Jan 2013
Steve Milton (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: wooden toy shop with awning 47463 by howa (Toy)
This is a nice shop and the children enjoy it. It does take 2+ hours to assemble and I decided to buy an extra piece of wood to really secure the front of the shop to the side. In all - 3-4 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic!! my grand daughter plays with it every ..., 29 Sep 2014
This review is from: wooden toy shop with awning 47463 by howa (Toy)
Absolutely fantastic!! my grand daughter plays with it every day. Come Christmas we will turn it into Santa Grotto!!!Fantastic for learning and the wooden accessories are brilliant. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars toy shop with awning, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: wooden toy shop with awning 47463 by howa (Toy)
Grand-daughter loved this shop and we were amazed how well made and robust it was for the money, would certainly recommend to friends and family members, thank you

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea...needs work., 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: wooden toy shop with awning 47463 by howa (Toy)
We purchased this for Christmas last year (2012) for our 5 year old daughter. We shopped around for ages looking for the right shop for her. We thought we had found it. My partner put this together on Christmas eve and it was quite easy to put together, this being a positive.

There is not much counter space and we struggled to find a till to sit nicely on it for her. the shelves at the back need work and the little drawers are badly made. They don't have anything to keep them in so they keep falling out. The canopy over head could be better as it moved around.

The wood is very flimsy and not very solid. Because of this a little knock sends it out of shape. it would tilt forwards and then everything would fall off. One of the legs quickly splintered and we took it apart and put it in the loft where is has been since as we haven't got round to getting a new bit of wood.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy enough to assemble, 28 Sep 2014
This review is from: wooden toy shop with awning 47463 by howa (Toy)
Bought for my daughters 4th birthday, she LOVES it! Plenty of shelf room for her to set out her things. Easy enough to assemble, looks great and a decent size. Only given 4stars as with it only having 1 shelf connecting the larger back shelf to the smaller front shelf, it is a bit wobbly. Otherwise a great item 😃

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›