5.0 out of 5 stars Love em.
Having had my beanie without the peak stolen I thought I'd go for the peaked version, all I can say is it's just as good and indeed better with the peak with all the heavy rain we are having. Cannot fault these hats, being a postie out in all sorts of weather my head is always warm and dry, love em.
Published 11 months ago by jim

1.0 out of 5 stars Not such a good hat.
I have two pairs of excellent Sealskin gloves, and had expected great things from the beanie hat. But there is a big problem: the inner lining is very losely attached to the outer. So the whole thing flops about, and feels very insecure, like the wind would quickly blow it away.

Published on 22 Sept. 2011 by J. S. Caithness

1.0 out of 5 stars Not such a good hat., 22 Sept. 2011
J. S. Caithness (UK) - See all my reviews

I had been hoping for the ultimate cold/wet-weather head-gear, but have been hugely disappointed. I haven't quite thrown it away; but I can't see myself ever wearing the blighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em., 19 Feb. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 15 Mar. 2013
This hat is excellent, the only comment is the inner lining is a lot smaller than the outer so give the impression that its not pulled down. This does not affect it as its great in the rain

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels like another quality SealSkinz product, 12 Jan. 2015
Looks and feels like another quality SealSkinz product. Sadly, the L/XL size does not stay on my head! I'm not a large guy at all, and although my ego may be, my physical head is not oversized (I checked with a certain lady who enjoys cutting me down to size, even she was surprised how small the item seemed on me!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: SealSkinz Men's Peaked Beanie Hat (Sports)
A really cosy warm hat - brilliant for walks in the countryside when it's windy or cold although I wish it covered my ears a bit more

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 22 Feb. 2013
Bought this as a birthday pressie for our son as he wanted a warm beanie for fishing, he says it fits the bill totally

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 24 Dec. 2014
Great hat but i found that it does come up quite small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a size bigger, 12 Mar. 2013
Very tight, but warm and waterproof and that is why I bought it. Get a size bigger as the inner lining is very tight.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 8 Sept. 2014