5.0 out of 5 stars Important Review - Please Read before buying
I'm going to keep this review as short as possible - if you want anymore information then please ask in a comment and I can reply.

Published on 13 April 2012 by F. Hatch

3.0 out of 5 stars works at first...
This belt seems to work at first and then after your muscles get used to it its almost useless.
I am slim in build but wanted the belt to tone up my stomach and abs a bit before an overseas holiday. Yes you can feel the belt pulsing your muscles and on higher settings it can really hurt at first! Take the levels slow til your muscles are ready for higher...
Published on 10 April 2012 by Peach Prinzezz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Important Review - Please Read before buying, 13 April 2012
F. Hatch (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Plus Abs Garment (Sports)

The product does work. After 4 weeks I have noticed a very big difference in my stomach muscles, my posture and my overall size. I have lost weight but I have used both this product and a healthy diet. You can visibly see your stomach muscles contracting and if you follow the program that they give you in the booklet then you should see the same results that I have.

Some other reviewers have stated it doesn't work or that it was too weak. This is probably because they have too much fat around their stomach muscles. This product will not be a miracle cure for weight loss, it will tone your stomach a lot but if you are severely obese then this product may not be for you.

As a general rule I found that you can have a maximum of 3 inches of fat on your stomach for this machine to fully work. I have tested this on my mother who has way more than 3 inches and the machine just didn't cause any contractions because it could not reach the muscle.

How do you know what 3 inches of fat looks like?

Well if you try and tighten your stomach muscles if you notice a massive difference in size and shape of your stomach then that generally shows you have less than 3 inches of fat. If you try tense your stomach muscles and not much happens (this rule is for overweight people only) then you might have more than 3 inches of fat.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to tone up their stomach muscles. I also plan to now go buy the toning machine for my arms.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, this works!, 24 Jun 2011
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Plus Abs Garment (Sports)
I was a bit sceptical about using the toningbelt, but sooooo glad I did buy it and now Im using it every day. They say to do 5 sessions, then two rest. I do, but always look forward to start it again! My muscles look and feel much stronger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Plus Abs Garment (Sports)
Work as advertised! Highly recommended to others. Easy to use and the effects can be seen after a few weeks. But it won't work just by itself. Regular exercise is still necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the money!, 6 Jun 2011
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Plus Abs Garment (Sports)
I have been using my slendertone + for a while now and the difference is incredibly noticeable. I do go to the gym twice a week and try to keep to a healthy diet, but the slendertone has helped dramamtically with toning my tummy! It shouldn't be used as a weight loss aid, but in conjunction to other exercise it is very beneficial, and if you're serious about wanting to improve strength, fitness and looks then I would definitely recommend it!! It's downfall is that it is quite expensive to upkeep (with the pads and things).. I change them about every 4 weeks. If you look hard you can find great deals on multipacks of pads. Some people also don't like the feeling of the belt at first, but you get used to it very quickly! The range of levels is great, and you will find you'll need to increase each time you use it. The rechargeable remote is also handy, as you don't need to waste money buying batteries etc. Fantastic product! Slendertone System + Abs Toning Belt WomensSlendertone Abs Replacement Pads

4.0 out of 5 stars Abs toning belt womens, 14 May 2011
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Plus Abs Garment (Sports)
I've always tried to keep fit, but as you get older you need a bit more help! I don't know what the difference is between men's & women's belts - maybe the size. My sons both tried my belt with no ill effects! I can see a difference after a few weeks. I thought I could potter around doing ironing etc with it on, but now I'm up to a setting of 130 - you can't actually do much! I recommend it, despite the pain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 25 Jun 2012
Julie Phillips "Cheshire Cat" (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Plus Abs Garment (Sports)
Really pleased with the results I am getting. I was alittle bit sceptical and sorry I didn't measure myself before using it. Definite inch loss and better toned jelly belly. I have had the belt for about a month and will use it long term. It isn't a quick fix and really should be used along with other exercises.( and dieting if you have got some weight to use)

4.0 out of 5 stars Slendertone System + Ads toning belt worked for me!, 13 Jan 2012
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Plus Abs Garment (Sports)
One clear point i would make that this doesn't get rid of fat, just tones muscles. However it did what it promised. I had firmer muscles after 4 weeks! Would recommend it if you already have a healthy life style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Plus Abs Garment (Sports)
This product does what it claims to do. My wife who has had both hips totally replaced in the same year has really noticed a difference , well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 25 Sep 2012
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Plus Abs Garment (Sports)
I have now been using this belt for 3 weeks and seen a real difference. I was sceptical but it really does work. I've had a slipped disc in the past and frequently get back ache but the Slendertone has firmed up my core muscles whilst watching TV in bed at night - fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it so much, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: Slendertone Women's System Plus Abs Garment (Sports)
I am in danger of getting addicted to the sensation!It's great, a real quality product from the experts in the field.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›