5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal
I have had 2 bathmats in the last 2 years and both have turned black in time with mildew. I did a lot of research by looking at reviews and the Croydex medium croydelle seemed to tick all the boxes. I was specially pleased that it was machine washable.
It is soft to the feet and easy to secure in the bath with water before use.
I have put it in the washing...
Published on 26 Feb 2012 by heather

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and very thin
I had one from John Lewis but it was starting to go mouldy, hence looking for an anti-bacterial one. I haven't had it long to comment on whether it controls mould or not but it is very small, despite being described as medium and is flimsy, thin and not very sticky. I have used it once and will be purchasing another from John Lewis! I would not recommend this product.
Published 20 months ago by Rachel

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 26 Feb 2012
This review is from: Croydex bath math (Kitchen & Home)
It is soft to the feet and easy to secure in the bath with water before use.
I have put it in the washing machine and intend to repeat this operation regulary hoping to keep on top of the mildew. I also quickly rub it with a towel after use to prevent mildew forming.
I am very happy with this product up to now but have only had it for 2 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the product, 8 July 2011
This review is from: Croydex bath math (Kitchen & Home)
Have been using for a month now and it is a very good product. The delivery was also done on time. So no hassles at all. Anyone looking for a bath mat should definitely go for it. He/she wont regret

4.0 out of 5 stars great little helper, 23 Jan 2012
This review is from: Croydex bath math (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this bath mat for my husband to use whilst in the shower. He has had a stroke & needs to feel secure in everything he does, and when he has a shower, this little mat holds him tight whilst getting in & out of the bath. Well done!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Croydex Bath Mat, 7 Feb 2012
SA Lockwood "stupot" (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Croydex bath math (Kitchen & Home)
On the strength of reviews here, I decided to buy this item.
Arrived the next day! in a rather large box!
Can't fault it at all.
It's perfect for the bath and makes you feel quite safe under foot when showering.
Great value and I'd recommend this to anyone who showers and stands in the bath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight Bathmat, 28 April 2011
HilsO (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Croydex bath math (Kitchen & Home)
Just what we needed - lightweight and has a hole in which is useful to hang it to dry, so it keeps nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 17 Feb 2011
This review is from: Croydex bath math (Kitchen & Home)
a bit shorter than I thought, but it stays put when in the bath,so does the job, and no rubbery or plastic smells either like some other bath mats I've had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe, 13 Mar 2012
This review is from: Croydex bath math (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this for my Father in Law who is unable to stand unaided. He feels much safer with this mat in his shower. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Bath Mat, 5 Nov 2011
This review is from: Croydex bath math (Kitchen & Home)
My expectations of this bath mat were high, but how on Earth could I have foreseen the wondrous enhancement that this item would bring to my life? Its calm and creamy tones perfectly compliment my bathroom suite and its smooth and comforting texture assures me of my steady footing while I perform my ablutions. Each sucker clings daintily to the enamel like a benevolent limpet married to its rock in a turbulent tide. And yet, with a light traction, it is easily prised from its locale leaving no whisper of a residue. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Safety & peace of mind, 15 Jun 2012
This review is from: Croydex bath math (Kitchen & Home)
I broke & crushed my hip and leg in an accident and so needed something for the shower unit that is in my bath, this product fitted the bill exactly. It is an excellent product that I would definitely recomend. The suckers on the underside of the mat hold it perfectly in place but it can also be easily removed if it needs cleaning. Since using this mat, for about 2 weeks, I haven't slipped or felt unsafe once. Even if you are not injured it is worth buying this product just for the peace of mind it offers of never slipping in the bath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bath mat ever!, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Croydex bath math (Kitchen & Home)
I have been searching for a mould resistant mat for a long time and now here it is.Its been in use for a month now without a spot of mould appearing. It has a hole to hang it up, which is a great idea. Could not be more pleased with it. Have just ordered the matching shower curtain, hope its as good.

Croydex bath math