5.0 out of 5 stars A very good mat !
I use it in a conventional bath with a stand-up shower. Length is perfect...Much better - and safer - grip for my feet than previous shorter version from John Lewis. Delivery and price excellent!
Published on 19 July 2011 by Mr. C. J. Packard

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuinely anti mould….its a con !!
Published 4 months ago by snoopy

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good mat !, 19 July 2011
Mr. C. J. Packard (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Croydex Large Rubagrip Bath Mat with Hygiene 'N' Clean (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars large bath mat, 19 Jun. 2013
Got a really slippy bath. keep hearing children crashing down (shower over bath) This is the best mat I have ever purchased. It is made well, It is easy to clean, (bungs in the washer, haven't needed to yet though) simple to stick without lifting up and is long enough to cover the majority of the bath base. An excellent product and I highly recommend it especially if you have a medical condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size - great for small children, 23 Jan. 2013
This bath mat fills most of the tub which is handy for small children who don't sit still in the bath. I've had it a couple of months now, use it everyday and there's no sign yet of any mold. My only criticism is that the surface is a little bit bumpier than other bath mats I have bought in the past, although my children don't seem to mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shower mat, 21 July 2011
I bought this mat to put in the bath for when I use the over bath shower. The previous mat I had kept coming unstuck, usually when you were getting in or out of the bath. This mat stuck very firmly immediatly and has stayed there ever since. It has a very good non slip surface and I have not worried once about it coming unstuck.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuinely anti mould….its a con !!, 14 Sept. 2014
Not anti mould…. If i could give this no stars i would. I've only used this for 4 months, genuinely, I've washed it and always remove this from the bath to allow it to dry, but guess what…..mould has developed. Contacted the seller and they couldn't care less…this is a matter of principal for me, not the money, fed up with these companies advertising products that are not genuine. I have small children so i was particularly worried about mould and hygiene. I have contacted Amazon regarding this and they have taken my concerns seriously. Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long bathmat - perfect for 2 children, 5 Aug. 2011
Very happy with this bathmat, good price. Nice bathmat, no horrid plastic smells. No mouldy mildew...yet. Children in the bath are safe & happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am impressed., 16 Mar. 2012
Having used a shower mat , bought from Habitat , that cost almost double ,
I was impressed with the Croydex . It doesn't slip around , which the Habitat one
was prone to and I am very pleased with it. Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars large bath mat., 22 July 2011
Just the job to replace a rather worn out rubber bath mat.
Very good value for money at only £[]!
It doesn't move around in the bath like it's predecessor, so no slipping and sliding when getting out of the bath!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin !, 9 Nov. 2011
After throwing out my last 2 rubber mats this one is definitely a keeper, it has holes in the mat so the mat can breathe ! I have had it over a month now and no sign of dirt or mold. Worth paying for this as it will save you in the longrun !

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubber Bath Mat, 25 May 2014
Really pleased with this rubber bathmat. It fits a much longer area of the bath than the last one I had, and it hasn't moved a centimetre when in use, which I'm happy about, given that the surface of the bath is like sheet glass.

I like the fact that it isn't too wide either but is just a comfortable fit on the floor of the bath.

I rinse it out and hang it over the side of the bath when not in use. Haven't had any discolouration or mould problems.

Good value for money, happy with the colour too, - brilliant