5.0 out of 5 stars nifty little microwave
I purchased this model because I only wanted to use it for small meals,etc and wanted something that did not look like
Published on 4 Feb. 2011 by wheelbarrowboy

3.0 out of 5 stars Just what the box says
I have been relatively happy with this microwave and pleased it has not dominated my kitchen work tops. I was surprised on how small it was inside, though this was my own fault for not investigating the capacity of 14L. It is lightweight and I need to hold the top of the microwave when opening the door, because it shifts around on the work top surface. It looks goods and...
Published on 21 Feb. 2013 by Lorna

5.0 out of 5 stars nifty little microwave, 4 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Daewoo QT1 Compact Microwave Oven, 600 Watt, 14 Litre - White (Kitchen & Home)
an industrial canteen microwave as a lot of the more powerful cheaper makes and models do. It is small compact and looks very smart sitting on my kitchen worktop. Being only 600 watts it does take longer to heat food up but once you get used to it, its fine.I would highly recommend it . You can get this daewoo model with coloured sides if you want to be really different.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smallest microwave, 22 July 2011
It took ages to find this small microwave. It is very small and fits in my tiny kitchen. Many microwaves are described as small but this was the smallest I could find.

4.0 out of 5 stars microwave, 17 Nov. 2012
I purchased this for my truck it fits neatley on the shelf above the passenger seat, so far i have used it with no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Compact - Excellent for a small kitchen, 5 Dec. 2010
A. Surtees - See all my reviews
I am so happy with this item. At the end of the day we just want to warm stuff up!... perfect and small for exactly doing what a microwave should do. Ideal for small kitchens. Easy to set up (basically take it out of the box) and easy to to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars small but perfectly formed, 20 Aug. 2011
abbey limited - See all my reviews
I wanted a small simple but quality micro, mainly to reheat or cook small quantities, (I'm a new single), this fits the bill 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy camping!, 28 Sept. 2012
Bought this as the only small microwave reviews comment on for caravans. Excellent buy! Also, the only one of a weight an elderly lady can handle without needing an osteopath!
Quality item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daewoo QT1 14Lt 600w Compact Microwave Oven White, 31 Oct. 2012
We have been searching for a small enough microwave oven we can put in a Campervan and came across this Daewoo. It's perfect.Used it several times already and we are very happy with it. No complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little microwave., 19 Mar. 2013
Bought this for my live-aboard boat. Delighted at compact size and quality of build as well as low power consumption which is very useful when on a mains hook-up. Will also run on a 12-24v inverter (1000 watt surge - use the right inverter!) so perfect for boating when cruising. A digital timer would have been nice but I'm getting used to the manual timer even at its lower power rating. Though not alot of height room, it does take a 9" plate on the turntable and so far, so good. Not much else to compete with this product in the market place so would definately recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars delivered on time, 8 July 2013
I ordered three of these microwaves to fit in to some trucks because of there size shame you can now only get them in pink, The three where delivered on the same day but on different vans very odd, . Still they all came quick.
I would use this company again for my next order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you for Christmas Eve delivery!, 9 Jan. 2011
M. Keys (UK) - See all my reviews
This microwave is great. Compact, easy to use, looks nice. Highly recommend it. I was very impressed with the effort made in delivering it too, as it was stuck up in Scotland due to heavy snow, but it still arrived on Christmas Eve. Very pleased :)