on 16 January 2014
Absolute love this little guy!

He is light to carry around, has a little tire gauge at the side, powerful and easy to use.

I wish more products came with so many plus points!

I had actually bought one for myself when a friend (who I went cycling with) commented about how awesome it was, so I gave her my "copy" as a present... and promptly bought one more for myself: I can't think of a better recommendation than that!

(If my review helped you, please rate it, cheers!)

Edit:
It's been a few months now since I wrote my original review above and the unit is still awesome! Just a quick tip, go with the one that has the gauge on the side of it, it saves time and is worth the few extra £ compared to the that does not have it.
on 18 April 2014
Top quality pump that should last a lifetime. A bit larger than expected and I struggled to inflate my road tyres to much more than 60psi however I have a workshop pump that easily inflates my tyres to 80 psi and above so not a big issue. Will certainly be good enough to use for an emergency (which to be honest is the intended use of theses compact pumps).
on 15 December 2015
Got this next day, thanks Amazon Prime.
I just wanted to top up my air pressure, however this pump completely deflated my Presta valve tyres.
Read all the reviews and couldn't find any instructions. The universal smart valves DO NOT WORK. Get one with a reversible valve.

Yes it's cheap, but save yourself a headache and time and get a branded one.
Returned this and got a similar Topeak one from halfords which worked straight away (0 PSI to 60 in 20 secs)
on 24 August 2015
This reliable, light little pump has never failed me. It's brilliant, and the adaptable valve works brilliantly on both my mountain and road bike. I carry it everywhere and don't even notice it in my bag.
on 4 March 2016
Good quality product.
Just pay attention to this, you would need a proper compressor to pump new road tyres though, this is not what this pump is made for.
That being said, It worked fine for me when I needed.
on 2 March 2014
I love this cycle pump very small and discreet but packs power all in one. Looks nice on the bike too, would recommend
on 13 January 2013
Bought this for my husband as one of his Christmas presents. He is very pleased with it especially as it clips on to his bike safely. He nearly came off his bike when an older pump fell off.
on 5 February 2016
Had to use this 4 times already, twice myself and twice my friend opted to use this instead of his. It fits the bike flush and has a Velcro strap for extra security. I can get to 90 psi with a push.
on 19 November 2013
Light, easy to use and built in pressure gauge great. Use it on my bicycle and motorbike. Brilliant little pump.
on 3 November 2014
Press the handle down, and air comes out. Fits on the bike nicely next to my water bottle.