Colour: Orange|Change

on 25 August 2012
As another reviewer said --early days and have previously tried Aldi/ Lidl pumps that quickly failed. Having said that I'm not going to pay nearly £60 for a bicycle pump. However this feels sturdy, and of a totally different level of build quality. Dual type head seems to work well with both valve types with no skin loss and minimal wrestling. Decent colour means that you can easily pick it out from rest of rubbish in your garage! Has pumped up flat car tyre. I did check that Airace spares were available locally and a local shop said no problem. I do try an support the shop but the price discrepancy for similar quality was massive and although they stocked this make they did not have this model. So far very pleased. May be a fantastic bargain. Ill try and remember to report back. Provisional 5 stars after a couple of months.
on 29 August 2015
Easy to use connector locks on to the valve. Pressure gauge is easy to read with a rotating ring on the outer edge with a red arrow that you can align to the pressure you want making it easier for people for short sighted folk like me. I use this mainly for my road bike where I need 100 psi in the tyres and after two days I was asking myself - why did I persevere so long with a hand pump! Get one of these and get on your bike (quicker)
on 3 August 2013
After reading many reviews on Amazon I decided to purchase this pump to replace an old double-barrelled foot pump that finally expired. The Airace Infinity is equally useful to inflate the tires on my mountain bike and on my car. It is easy to use and the pressure gauge seems to be accurate.
on 26 December 2012
Oh thank you for thwarting the ire,
That comes with a deflated tire.
This pump helped its master
To travel much faster
By raising the wheels' PSI.
on 6 May 2016
Great pump has all the bells and whistles PSI monitor seems to be on point too!
Would definitely recommend this as a starter pump for anything, it's easy to use and great measuring the PSI as previously mentioned.
on 16 August 2012
This is an excellent pump . very good value for money . my previous floor pump had a max pressure of 140 psi and was much more expensive. nozzle on previous pump was constantly sticking in the presta valve position and blowing off the valve when pumping. early days but nozzle on this one looks more sturdy (metal instead of plastic)
on 10 September 2013
How complicated can it really be to pump up a bicycle tyre? To be honest, I'd always thought not very, and never considered that an instruction manual was necessary. Having read some of the reviews on here prior to my purchase however, I approached this product with some trepidation and dreaded the thought of losing more air from my Dahon Cadenza tyres than I pumped into them.

I needn't have worried. The important thing is to press down firmly on the valve before locking the pump nozzle into place. If no air escapes at that stage, you're probably going to be all right. My tyres have never been close to 80psi, despite much wasted effort and perspiration, but it was simple with Airace to reach that mark without any fuss whatever.

It's a well built product that looks to me as though it will last for years. I'm not making any deductions from my five-star rating because it's thoroughly worth it. Good value and very efficient. Buy with confidence.
on 25 August 2012
This pump is fantastic. Well-built and really easy to use. It inflates mtb bike tyres very quickly, without wearing you out. So much better than a normal foot pump or mini bike pump. I should have bought one years ago. I would definitely buy this item again. Bought for under £22 including p&p, much cheaper than other more well-known makes.
[...]
I seem to have more bike pumps than I do bikes, and I have a lot of bikes. The reason I bought this one was I didn't have a good floor standing pump. The other two that I had either took ages to pump the tyres up or just didn't fit on properly. This pump does both of those brilliantly. For this price you would be hard pushed to find a better floor pump.
on 6 March 2014
I have had this for a while and only just got around to review it.
This a good pump and it stands up to repeated use. It is my default 'go to' pump at home.

The valve fitting is easy to use and works on both sorts.
No problems so far and I've used it quite a bit. I think it will last a good long while.

I used to check pressure by pressing the tyre , but having a gauge on here is a bonus and made me realise I used to be fairly close just by feeling a tyre but now I can be spot on.