on 3 January 2011
What a successful purchase! Both my daughters love this game. Bought for the 5-year-old, she was up and running within 2 minutes of turning it on. All instructions are spoken so reading is not required. Her 2-year-old sister has also quickly got the hang of some of the simpler games. You can cook a whole meal - from chopping veg, to counting bananas, sorting plates by size, shape and colour and laying the tables with the right numbers of meals. Or you can choose bits of meals or short recipes. Has kept the kids fighting over the nintendo ds for days! Highly recommended for this young age group.
on 4 January 2011
We bought this for my daughter (aged 4) and, although my daughter enjoyed playing the game, she is now bored of it (after occasional use over 2/3 days). I`m sure she will play it again as we haven`t built up a collection of games yet but, she prefers the peppa pig game.
Personally I thought this was a waste of money and I don`t feel there was enough variety of tasks within the game - my daughter got bored of chopping onions (and other veg), placing pepperoni on pizzas etc and the counting task. Perhaps we didnt explore this enough but it is not one I would recommend unless in a sale.
on 23 December 2011
my five year old girls loved this game very easy to play simple clear instructions, only done side she completed the game in a short space of time but still she is happy to complete over and over again as it is very easy and fun for her to play no need for mummy's help.
on 2 December 2014
My girl got this for participation in singing competition and she really likes it. Not that she would be constantly on it, but I was surprised that she been adding large numbers in the game and getting them all right. It is nice game to play while travel.
on 21 September 2013
My friends daughter was always borrowing my daughters one of these so bought her one for her birthday. She was sooo pleased. She tells us she is off to make pizza (or whatever she fancies) and sits down and gets stirring and baking!
on 1 September 2014
Bought this for my 4 year old daughter and she loves it. Good for learning numbers, memory as well as lots of fun games too
on 18 July 2014
A very repetitive game, my 5 year old daughter got very bored very quickly with this game.
on 11 June 2015
Both my girls love this game, they are 3 and 5.
on 18 October 2014
Poor cartridge . It is not working well
on 6 July 2011
Mi hijo de tres años flipa con dora la exploradora y con el juego más todavía, además no es muy complicado y pequeños pueden jugar y aprender a manejar el lapiz