5.0 out of 5 stars If you love the original carnival, you will love this!
I am a huge fan of the original carnival game for the Wii and have been longing for a sequel. I have purchased other funfair style games but none of these came close to Carnival, which is probably why they have sold over 6 million copies! I like quick short games and I know many other people enjoy mini games too and this is a great addition to your collection...
Published on 27 Oct 2010 by Mellow Yellow

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I was expecting
I bought this as a fun game to play at Christmas with the family however it didn't live up to it's four star rating in my opinion. It came out of the box for a trial before the big day and it was so disappointing it never came out on the big day! Not worth the purchase.
Published on 28 Dec 2010 by Jan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love the original carnival, you will love this!, 27 Oct 2010
Mellow Yellow (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: New Carnival Games (Wii) (Video Game)

This feels very fresh and modern yet has the same familiar feel to it as the orignal and whilst a few games are similar there are some great new games to try. It has Wii motion sensor compatibility which adds to the game play.

There are loads of new prizes to win and the multi player games are brilliant fun.

I really do urge Carnival fans to buy this as you will not be disappointed, I cant stop playing it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun in short bursts with your friends and family in four player mode., 13 Nov 2010
Dragonlord (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: New Carnival Games (Wii) (Video Game)
As far as mini party games go "New Carnival Funfair Games" is one of the better ones that you can get for the Wii but, it doesn't have that Nintendo magic which Wii Party and Wii Sports Resort have. The graphics and presentation are nice and colourful which really suit this style of game. The MotionPlus controls work better for some of the mini games but is not really needed for most.
There are over 30 mini games for you to enjoy which are as follows:

Clown Face and Super Clown Face
Under 7 Over 31
Photo Booth
Bottle Stand Up.

One of my favourite events is Tractor Pull because I come from Cornwall and think it is a right laugh. I also really enjoy the Haunted House against my partner. The game Start Your Engines drives me crazy because the controls don't work very well for it at all. My five year daughter likes playing this game as well and if you can pick it up fairly cheap it's worth buying.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I was expecting, 28 Dec 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game one flaw!, 2 Feb 2011
This review is from: New Carnival Games (Wii) (Video Game)
I have the original carnival game and my 4 year old daughter has just been introduced to the Wii and she loves it. I thought that this game would be the same but with some new games and it is! My daughter likes to keep changing the game she is playing so this is excellent - we really love the shooting games in this one. Great fun and simple to use but not just for kids we have had adult gaming sessions on this too! It just has one flaw - if you want to play with 3 or 4 players you must have 3 or 4 controls whereas you can play the original in multi player mode with just one control. Overall a great game and good value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's OK but not as good as the original., 21 Jan 2011
Mr. S. Newbury "Galleons" (London, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: New Carnival Games (Wii) (Video Game)
My family got hours of fun from the original Carnival Games so we very much looked forward to the follow up but what a dissapointment. Only way to describe it is like comparing DVD Home Alone 1 and then watch Home Alone 3 - Poor Follow Up.....It does have a couple of good games but nothing to match the original set of games which had us all hooked.

4.0 out of 5 stars new carnival games, 13 Nov 2010
Kirky (Scotland, u.k.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Carnival Games (Wii) (Video Game)
Grandchildren have been playing these games - found some of them to get a bit boring - all the games too much the same perhaps!

5.0 out of 5 stars New Carnival Wii, 8 Nov 2011
This review is from: New Carnival Games (Wii) (Video Game)
Loved the old one so I knew the New Carnival was going to be a winner. Love this game as it is one for all the family to play. It is one of those games you can keep going back to, it reminds you of the fun fair too which is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 21 Aug 2011
This review is from: New Carnival Games (Wii) (Video Game)
My grandaughter had this as part of her birthday present and she loved it. So did her brother. Great fun for all the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars The real feeling, 18 Aug 2011
This review is from: New Carnival Games (Wii) (Video Game)
I bought this product as a party game. It is really much fun, and it does create that atmosphere of a carnival.

My favourite games are the bottle stand up and where you have to shoot the ghosts, skeletons, spiders and all kinds of monsters.

I would recommend this game for everyone 'cos it is SO much fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic family fun, easy to play even for younger children, 26 Jun 2011
This review is from: New Carnival Games (Wii) (Video Game)
Brilliant, really enjoy playing this game. Brought it for my sons 6th birthday and we have all had great fun playing it. Would definately recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

New Carnival Games (Wii)
New Carnival Games (Wii) by Take 2 Interactive (Nintendo Wii)
19.99