on 19 June 2016
High quality, good for kids.
on 8 February 2013
This was an excellent purchase for my 2 and a half year old granddaughter. She loves Dora and is suddenly hooked on jigsaw puzzles. I chose the giant floor puzzle as an extra present for Christmas as the pieces are easy to find and put in the box when mixed with lots of other Christmas presents so less trouble for parents. She absolutely loved it and does it often. Good price and delighted with it. Granddaughter now thinks I'm wonderful for getting it for her.
on 4 November 2013
great puzzle for a three year old. puzzle challenges the mind of the children at this age and more so if they are Dora fan. my little girl loves it ! it can be a little challenging at first but she feels so satisfied and elated whenever she completes it. Would recommend it for three years up.
on 4 April 2011
I love RAVENSBURGER PUZZLES! They are of excellent quality, robust, well-cut ... This has very large pieces and it's quite big when completely done, kids love it! Totally recommended!
on 25 February 2011
I bought this as a Christmas gift for a 2 (almost 3) year old Dora fan. She loved it and plays with it loads. It has stood up to the rigorous treatment and is well worth the money.
on 12 December 2013
My granddaughter will love this puzzle. She is really into Dora and I think she will get a lot of pleasure from this. It's bright and cheerful. It came well wrapped and timely.
on 20 January 2013
excellent quality. I,d recommend it to any mum. My grandaughter loved the large colourful pieces. Excellent service and deliivery. arrived in good time.
on 14 January 2014
This was a. Christmas present for my toddler this year and she loves it. The pieces are big enough for little hands and the picture is lovely and bright.
on 7 May 2013
My three year old grand-daughter is a great Dora fan and loves this floor puzzle. The pieces are just right for her little hands.
on 28 September 2011
Brilliant floor puzzle. My children play loads with it. The puzzle contains big pieces so they are ideal for little hands.