on 6 January 2013
I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old. she loves dora. I must say, that she loves to do these jigsaws each night with the help of her sister. The 21/2 year old can manage the 12 piece one and with the help of her sister they do all 4 of them.
The only thing that i didnt like about it was, because there was 4 jigsaws in the box, there was no different marking on the backs of the jigsaw to say which piece belonged to which picture. i had to mark them myself which wasnt much trouble, but alot of jigsaw puzzles that i have bought over the years seem to have marking on the back of the jigsaw pieces to make life a bit easier for us parents. i must say that i have each different picture jigsaw put into a sandwich bag to keep them apart.
to end on a good note, i would recommend this as pictures are nice and clear and all 4 jigsaw have different amount of pieces in them to help the child progress.
on 3 May 2012
I bought this for my 3 year old daughters birthday. She loves it, well worth the money. I was concerned that the 24 piece puzzle would be too hard for her but the pieces have been cut so that you can identify which piece is next.
on 11 June 2011
BOUGHT THIS JIGSAW FOR MY GRANDAUGHTER WHO IS NEARLY 3YR SHE LOVES IT EXCELLENT JIGSAW WITH 4 IN A BOX DIFFERANT AMOUNT OF PIECES IN EACH PUZZLE GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY
on 12 May 2016
4 puzzles with nice bright pictures my daughter loves them, I do however keep each puzzle in a small plastic food bag so we don't have to separate them out each time she wants to play them
on 8 January 2014
My yound grandson is an avid Dora fan and loves jigsaws so this was a really good buy. They kept him occupied for ages and he keeps doing them over and over again without getting bored!
on 13 March 2013
This was for a friends daughter and she absolutely loves it. The fact that there are 4 puzzles means that she didn't get bored too quickly once she had done them. A must for a Dora fan!
on 12 December 2013
A Christmas present for my granddaughter. It arrived well wrapped and in a timely manner. It's a Christmas present but I think she will love it. Colourful and bright.
on 17 June 2013
Product arrived quickly and the packing and quality was exactly what I was expecting, its a birthday gift for Friday and am sure will be appreciated when opened.
on 3 May 2014
great puzzles , pack of four so plenty to do , grandaughter loves them ,alos have the disney ones and pete the pirate , worth the money for 4 in each box .
on 27 February 2014
I'm very satisfied with the purchase, good quality puzzles with wonderful images. My kids love them.
I definitely recommend it :-)