5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value little mouse.
very happy with this purchase, nice small mouse especially suits those with smaller hands, has adjustable cpi (counts per inch) button on top so easy to adjust speed at which the mouse moves the cursor, would highly recommend. well made, 1 aa battery required, manual on/off.
Published 17 months ago by bluehazeman

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish! I bought 3 for TV & laptops ...
Published 3 months ago by Mr. G. Spicer

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value little mouse., 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Ultra Thin 2.4G 800/1600 DPI Wireless USB Wheel Optical Mouse PC (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like...?, 8 Nov. 2014
After my lap top clicked its last click I bought a Logitech mouse. When the Logitech failed to work I thought I'd go as far down market as I could for my next mouse and bought this one expecting it to be a piece of junk like the useless Logitech.

However, and in spite of myself, I have to say it looks good, feels good and works perfectly. In fact after years using lap top touch pads I had forgotten just how quick, responsive and accurate a mouse was.

Maybe I was just lucky with mine in the same way I was unlucky with the Logitech. I expect that in common with various branded items these days they are all made under the same roof in a Chinese factory and as mass produced objects some will be good and others bad. If this is the case, there is no sense paying more for a logo and fancy trim when the innards are the same as a no name cheapo.

Be interesting to see how long this lasts - but at this price it hardly matters if it only lasts a year - that's 365 days longer than the more expensive Logitech.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 23 April 2013
very nice, very light and accurate enought. Plastic quality is ok but dont expect the mouse of the year. At this price its a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars FLAWLESS! Doubles as a POWERPOINT remote clicker., 12 Mar. 2015
Blackmale (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
For: Brilliantly built, comfortable. Flawless performance. Against - not a single thing. SUMMARY outstanding value.
DETAILS
Slimline USB Mouse with wireless dongle
Runs on a single AA battery
On/Off Switch
If left on AUTO powers off after a few minutes inactivity
Re-activates upon a single quick
Emits blue tracking beam/light
Scroll wheel
CPI Button

SET-UP
On arrival the dongle is discretely housed in a groove on the bottom side. Windows 7 laptop discovered, installed and working within seconds.

WORKING
The device is barely deeper than the barrel of the AA battery inside it. I'll get around a year of life out of rechargeable battery on a single charge.
It is exceptionally functional, highly ergonomic with a soft-feel surface to the button faces. The dongle is discrete and barely protrudes so no obstruction. Most important of all it is exceptionally accurate as a desktop pointing device.

PRESENTATION CLICKER - I have tested this unit activating POWERPOINT presentations remotely from a distance of 12m (line of sight with the dongle), and it performed brilliantly. You could easily spend £70 buying a proper remote clicker!
I'll be buying more of these. Fully recommended, without hesitation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish! I bought 3 for TV & laptops ..., 30 Nov. 2014
Mr. G. Spicer - See all my reviews
Absolute Rubbish! I bought 3 for TV & laptops,Then 1 malfunctioned then 2nd followed by the 3rd? Faulty switches on all? Red indicator light flashes halfway through On & Off? When i contacted the Seller he said can not do anything as 28 day return had expired! Amazon Agreed? So Buyers Beware & Read Small Print About Returns.Its Made Me Think About Where I Buy From In Future...

1.0 out of 5 stars Caution if you're thinking of buying one of these - ..., 28 Nov. 2014
Caution if you're thinking of buying one of these - mine didn't work I'm afraid. My laptop (OS Windows Vista) was unable to locate suitable drivers, even online. I suspect the problem was with the small 'nano' bit which plugs into a USB slot on the laptop.. Couldn't be bothered to send it back for a refund, as it took about three weeks to arrive from Hong Kong..

3.0 out of 5 stars Just enought, 21 Mar. 2014
Work well but the battery finish very quick. In the first week I needed change once and twice in one month. But is not a bad product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your Money!, 11 Sept. 2014
This product arrived today, it came in an envelope with no invoice or instructions, I have no idea how to send it back or where to send it.
I put in the Battery and added the device to my computer but it didn't work.
This is the second mouse I have ordered on line and will not be doing so again.

1.0 out of 5 stars It happens all the time that when you click on something it will act like you press a forward or backward button, 5 Nov. 2014
You get what you pay for! It happens all the time that when you click on something it will act like you press a forward or backward button. It is very annoying when you browse and you always jump from page to page for no reason.
CONCLUSION: Buy something else!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but pretty good., 9 Dec. 2014
dmcnabb - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I purchased this for myself after having replaced a few too many cable mouses (cats and cables are sworn enemies in our house) chewed through. I didn't want to spend a fortune on a mouse, having replaced so many and wanted something compact. These wireless mouses tend to be big and bulky in my previous purchasing experience, and I have quite small hands and always find them really overpowering. Having read the other reviews I felt the size would be ideal for me and it did look quite flat. It is about the size of a credit card and varies from between approx 2 - 2.5cm in width. It does get a bit thicker in the area where your palm is. The scroll works well. It takes 2 AAA batteries (not included) and when mine arrived the small usb connector was placed inside the bottom of the mouse. There is an on / off button on the bottom of the mouse. There are a few negatives, it came from outside the country so it took a little while to arrive. Also its not really really good quality. It works well for general office work I do on my computer. I don't think it ideal if you have to be a little precise with what you are controlling. There is nothing on the bottom of the mouse to help it glide along the surface, so you are just moving an item around on its plastic bottom. It works well for what I am doing and I am happy with it, although I do not expect it to last a long time. Also if I was using this for photoshop work I don't think I would like it as much. If you just need a cheap wireless mouse and its not urgent, this is idea for you.