4.0 out of 5 stars Good Mouse
Pretty good mouse.

Published 4 months ago by Isaac Beizsley

3.0 out of 5 stars Just enought
Work well but the battery finish very quick. In the first week I needed change once and twice in one month. But is not a bad product.
Published 5 months ago by Maria Emilene Correia de Oliveira

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Mouse, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Ultra Thin 2.4G 800/1600 DPI Wireless USB Wheel Optical Mouse PC (Personal Computers)
Pretty good mouse.

The buttons work well, I have yet to have any issues with them. I've actually waited a while to review it as I had seen some negativity about them wearing out fast, but I still have had no issues. The tracking is pretty great too. I've used it on a beat up chest of draws, a duvet while in bed and on a nice desk top and haven't had any issues (other than with folds in the quilt... But I've never had a mouse that worked perfectly on a bed.) It even works on the computer chair if I roll it over to my bed. I'm a slob, I know.

Anyway, the mouse its self is great. However, I had one small issue at the start... Getting the battery case off to get to the USB receiver (and put in a battery, of course) resulted in it snapping and being pretty much useless. Not a huge issue as the battery is fairly low down and doesn't really fall out, though I occasionally have to put it back in.

The receiver has decent range, but it's nothing amazing. If your computer is by your desk, it's fine. Without more than a screen or two blocking the way, you can get probably two meters before it starts dropping connection every now and again - and if it's too much more than that, it does get pretty dodgy. Generally speaking, it's really not an issue (three meters is more than it sounds.) However, as I have my PC under the bed, due to it's very intense cooling system and my recording, I did have to invest in a USB hub. I'm not complaining, though... It's made life a lot easier with cables, too. I'm probably going to buy another couple of these as back ups in case I smash this mouse. I have a habit of doing so after a year or so... And I don't see any reason to buy anything else.

I game, I edit videos and do a bunch of other general tasks on the PC (web design, software development and such) and I haven't had any issues with the mouse at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value little mouse., 9 Oct 2013
very happy with this purchase, nice small mouse especially suits those with smaller hands, has adjustable cpi (counts per inch) button on top so easy to adjust speed at which the mouse moves the cursor, would highly recommend. well made, 1 aa battery required, manual on/off.

5.0 out of 5 stars for the price great, 28 Aug 2013
well what would you expect for less than 3 quid, great little mouse great service, try one your self you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 23 April 2013
very nice, very light and accurate enought. Plastic quality is ok but dont expect the mouse of the year. At this price its a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - amazing price, 31 May 2014
It doesn't track very well on the surface of my desk, but it's fine when I put it on a piece of paper and drag it around on that. It looks nice and is comfortable to use. I have absolutely no idea how the guy makes any money selling it for this price with free p&p from Hong Kong. Bargain of the year really.
The ninky-nonk (that's the technical term for the small metal and plastic thing you plug into the side of the computer to receive the signal from the mouse) is hidden in the battery compartment when you open it up, just in case anybody can't find it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just enought, 21 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars little beauty, 7 July 2013
easy set up its just click and go easy to use fits in your had really nicely works really well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 15 Jun 2013
The item arrived within the estimated dates quoted to me. The item was easy to install. Ideal shape & size for my use on laptop,as I don't like using the touch-pad, Great value for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty great cheap mouse, 17 Aug 2014
its very thin, finger print proof and battery lasts ages in it, it also has a button that i think makes the mouse faster (not too sure though) its over all a great product i like it, it turns itself off if its not in use so conserves battery,

ONLY USES 1 BATTERY WHERE OTHERS USE 2!!

-- took a while to arrive but im not complaining! (SHIPPED FROM CHINA PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 14 Aug 2014
Please spend more money for something worthwhile. This mouse is not very responsive!