5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value little mouse.
very happy with this purchase, nice small mouse especially suits those with smaller hands, has adjustable cpi (counts per inch) button on top so easy to adjust speed at which the mouse moves the cursor, would highly recommend. well made, 1 aa battery required, manual on/off.
Published 21 months ago by bluehazeman

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to be great, now cheap and unusable
I first bought this mouse 2 years back, that one lasted excellently and I only binned it when the wiring broke apart. I decided I may as well buy another, purchasing it from 'Coco Digital'.

Published on 13 Jun. 2013 by James

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value little mouse., 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Ultra Thin 2.4G 800/1600 DPI Wireless USB Wheel Optical Mouse PC (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good little mouse, 17 Aug. 2010
C. Joiner - See all my reviews
Recieved mine today and i am very impressed with it. Delivered on time and in perfect condition, and the mouse itself is great. I bought it to use with my netbook which has windows 7, and it does all that i need it to. Worked first time with no problems, simply plugged in the usb connection and away i went.
This product looks and works great, and i would recommend it to anyone with similar needs to mine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to be great, now cheap and unusable, 13 Jun. 2013

Delivery from Coco Digital was terrible and the mouse itself was pretty awful. The cursors often moves randomly around the screen, presumably because the laser on the bottom of the mouse is crap. Good luck highlighting anything with this thing. It also randomly turns off and on, so don't even try gaming with it, you'll end up disappointed.

I tried to get a replacement, the seller told me he sent off a replacement and almost immediately asked for feedback. I decided to wait until the replacement arrived, and I'm still waiting 2 months later, so here's your feedback Coco Digital: terrible, absolutely terrible. In future don't lie to get decent feedback, because you wont.

Maybe the other companies aren't so bad, but you may as well play it safe and spend a few more quid on a better product, especially if you use your mouse as much as I do. If you do decide to spend £2.33 on this product, you'll be buying two expensive coloured LEDs.

5.0 out of 5 stars mouse heaven, 26 Jun. 2010
A. J. Harvey - See all my reviews
for the money this product is excellent value, no frills and it does exactly what it says on the box. i had a few issues with delivery where the first item got lost in the post but the seller was very prompt and extremely helpful in getting a replacement sent out straight away, excellent customer service, you couldnt do better for the money or for service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 23 April 2013
very nice, very light and accurate enought. Plastic quality is ok but dont expect the mouse of the year. At this price its a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for., 6 Sept. 2011
Great little mouse. Perfect for what I need it for (Just browsing the internet). It installed straight away. Exactly what it says on the tin. The only fault I've experienced is that when I'm scrolling, it sometimes jumps and goes straight to the bottom of the page. Other than that, I'd recommend it as a cheap, easy mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars optical mouse, 10 Oct. 2010
I bought this as the touchpad on my laptop was losing its sensitivity. I must admit, I still find using a mouse easier, and this installed instantly, and worked well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 17 Oct. 2012
"only lasted a week i plugged it in today and got the message usb device not recognised. Its description states quality usb mouse.Far from it.seller is aware .BEWARE. Seller actually contacted me by phone promised a refund still waiting

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not so Cheerful, 20 Feb. 2012
Bought this mouse because it was the lowest price I could find, working for a charity we don't like to waste money, but I think we might have done here.

As a simple point and click its fine but when highlighting it jumps all over the place, I have had to revert to the sensor pad for any precision highlighting or for work on photoshop etc as the mouse is likely to deselect at its own will which is very annoying.

Maybe spending a couple of £ extra would be worth it in this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap mouse, 23 Sept. 2010
A. McKenzie (London) - See all my reviews
The difference between this mouse and some of the other slightly more expensive ones is the side panels. The sides of this mouse are transparent, whereas on other ones which look very similar, the sides use the same black material as the top of the mouse.

The effect of these transparent sides is the blue LED and the red optical LED shines out from the sides.

Another issue I had was that the blue LED in the mouse stayed on even after I switched off the PC. This could be down to how the motherboard handles power to the USB ports or some other reason but I found the blue LED too bright. However, the mouse can be easily opened up and you can paint / cover up the blue LED with black tape or however you want. Or if you're good with electronics you can try removing the blue LED altogether.

Overall a cheap mouse with a bright blue LED which can be annoying but quite easily fixed.

Also, if you're looking for the screw to open the mouse, it may be underneath the QC sticker, that's where mine was.