1,198 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value little mouse.
very happy with this purchase, nice small mouse especially suits those with smaller hands, has adjustable cpi (counts per inch) button on top so easy to adjust speed at which the mouse moves the cursor, would highly recommend. well made, 1 aa battery required, manual on/off.
Published 18 months ago by bluehazeman

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to be great, now cheap and unusable
I first bought this mouse 2 years back, that one lasted excellently and I only binned it when the wiring broke apart. I decided I may as well buy another, purchasing it from 'Coco Digital'.

Published 22 months ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value little mouse., 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Ultra Thin 2.4G 800/1600 DPI Wireless USB Wheel Optical Mouse PC (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good little mouse, 17 Aug. 2010
C. Joiner - See all my reviews
Recieved mine today and i am very impressed with it. Delivered on time and in perfect condition, and the mouse itself is great. I bought it to use with my netbook which has windows 7, and it does all that i need it to. Worked first time with no problems, simply plugged in the usb connection and away i went.
This product looks and works great, and i would recommend it to anyone with similar needs to mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars mouse heaven, 26 Jun. 2010
A. J. Harvey - See all my reviews
for the money this product is excellent value, no frills and it does exactly what it says on the box. i had a few issues with delivery where the first item got lost in the post but the seller was very prompt and extremely helpful in getting a replacement sent out straight away, excellent customer service, you couldnt do better for the money or for service.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like...?, 8 Nov. 2014
After my lap top clicked its last click I bought a Logitech mouse. When the Logitech failed to work I thought I'd go as far down market as I could for my next mouse and bought this one expecting it to be a piece of junk like the useless Logitech.

However, and in spite of myself, I have to say it looks good, feels good and works perfectly. In fact after years using lap top touch pads I had forgotten just how quick, responsive and accurate a mouse was.

Maybe I was just lucky with mine in the same way I was unlucky with the Logitech. I expect that in common with various branded items these days they are all made under the same roof in a Chinese factory and as mass produced objects some will be good and others bad. If this is the case, there is no sense paying more for a logo and fancy trim when the innards are the same as a no name cheapo.

Be interesting to see how long this lasts - but at this price it hardly matters if it only lasts a year - that's 365 days longer than the more expensive Logitech.

5.0 out of 5 stars FLAWLESS! Doubles as a POWERPOINT remote clicker., 12 Mar. 2015
Blackmale (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
For: Brilliantly built, comfortable. Flawless performance. Against - not a single thing. SUMMARY outstanding value.
DETAILS
Slimline USB Mouse with wireless dongle
Runs on a single AA battery
On/Off Switch
If left on AUTO powers off after a few minutes inactivity
Re-activates upon a single quick
Emits blue tracking beam/light
Scroll wheel
CPI Button

SET-UP
On arrival the dongle is discretely housed in a groove on the bottom side. Windows 7 laptop discovered, installed and working within seconds.

WORKING
The device is barely deeper than the barrel of the AA battery inside it. I'll get around a year of life out of rechargeable battery on a single charge.
It is exceptionally functional, highly ergonomic with a soft-feel surface to the button faces. The dongle is discrete and barely protrudes so no obstruction. Most important of all it is exceptionally accurate as a desktop pointing device.

PRESENTATION CLICKER - I have tested this unit activating POWERPOINT presentations remotely from a distance of 12m (line of sight with the dongle), and it performed brilliantly. You could easily spend £70 buying a proper remote clicker!
I'll be buying more of these. Fully recommended, without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 23 April 2013
very nice, very light and accurate enought. Plastic quality is ok but dont expect the mouse of the year. At this price its a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for., 6 Sept. 2011
Great little mouse. Perfect for what I need it for (Just browsing the internet). It installed straight away. Exactly what it says on the tin. The only fault I've experienced is that when I'm scrolling, it sometimes jumps and goes straight to the bottom of the page. Other than that, I'd recommend it as a cheap, easy mouse.

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to be great, now cheap and unusable, 13 Jun. 2013

Delivery from Coco Digital was terrible and the mouse itself was pretty awful. The cursors often moves randomly around the screen, presumably because the laser on the bottom of the mouse is crap. Good luck highlighting anything with this thing. It also randomly turns off and on, so don't even try gaming with it, you'll end up disappointed.

I tried to get a replacement, the seller told me he sent off a replacement and almost immediately asked for feedback. I decided to wait until the replacement arrived, and I'm still waiting 2 months later, so here's your feedback Coco Digital: terrible, absolutely terrible. In future don't lie to get decent feedback, because you wont.

Maybe the other companies aren't so bad, but you may as well play it safe and spend a few more quid on a better product, especially if you use your mouse as much as I do. If you do decide to spend £2.33 on this product, you'll be buying two expensive coloured LEDs.

5.0 out of 5 stars optical mouse, 10 Oct. 2010
I bought this as the touchpad on my laptop was losing its sensitivity. I must admit, I still find using a mouse easier, and this installed instantly, and worked well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 17 Oct. 2012
"only lasted a week i plugged it in today and got the message usb device not recognised. Its description states quality usb mouse.Far from it.seller is aware .BEWARE. Seller actually contacted me by phone promised a refund still waiting