on 12 January 2011
I purchased this toy for my grand-daughter to furnish her Sylvanian house. The whole set was well made attractive and well designed which pleased me as the purchaser. However that was surpassed by the reaction of my Grand-daughter. She was totally delighted with the set and plays with it constantly. Not only playing with it in the 'house' itself but happy to take it out when visiting others as a 'stand-alone' set playing on the floor, dining room table etc etc. Certainly well worth purchasing for the play and happiness value alone for the child. I have only given the durability a 4 star because only time will tell how durable it actually was, but it certainly seems well made.
on 18 March 2011
i loved this toy ! i bought it for my goddaughter and it was so worth it to see her little face light up when she realised wwhat it was, and she was surprisingly gently with it too. the inly down side... now i want MORE !!!!
on 27 December 2011
This is a great set. So much stuff, We have moved it into the new house where the animals are very happy.
on 17 July 2014
4 year old grand daughter had no issue with them, but I thought the assembly quality is well below previous standard when I bought them for my daughters. Seat covers were glued in crooked and overall finish is shoddy. I'll spend my money on better grade furniture in future.
on 10 October 2013
Excellent living room set and so many additions included in this. The telephone is my favourite object from this and I am a grown woman!! The fire place actually lights up and the magazines are actually readable.
on 10 July 2011
A lot of money for some wee bits of plastic furniture, however, looking at it from my seven year old daughters point of view, its perfect. Yet another room full of furniture for her Sylvanian house, seems reasonable sturdy, lots of little fiddly bits to put stickers on, but perfect for little girl fingers! Overall pleased :-)
on 12 December 2013
Furniture is so well made, looks real, perfect for Larchwood Lodge, looking forward to buying more for my Grandaughters collection
on 2 January 2014
My granddaughter will just love this Livimg room set, as she is beginning to add to her empty house. This will thrill her as she explores all the little packages and sets the, in place.
Good value for money, thank hou
on 28 August 2012
Bought this item for my granddaughter to go in her new Sylvanian House...she loved it and all the quirky little items that came with the set...have been moved from room to room and she is still enjoying the product.
on 23 September 2012
The Svlvanian Liuving Room Set is absolutely lovely. It is well made and there's great attention to detail. I highly recommend these, children have hours of fun playing with them.