on 25 May 2016
ok
on 5 October 2011
This set was received with so many hugs from my 7yr old great niece, so along with being a great item for play to also be accepted with such pleasure made it worth so much more than its cost.
on 23 September 2012
The Svlvanian Liuving Room Set is absolutely lovely. It is well made and there's great attention to detail. I highly recommend these, children have hours of fun playing with them.
on 1 May 2013
Great niece now has a huge collection of these creatures. Having received a hotel for her birthday, she needed furniture. Price was as good as anywhere ele and delivery speedy.
on 27 September 2013
Grandaughter likes this, but some of the pieces are very small and she needed help to assemble and attach stickers to the furniture, but she has played with it quite a lot.
on 22 October 2013
so impressed with the sylvanian familys set.everything is well thought out.my four yesr old loved it for her birthday.really good quality dolls house furniture.
on 6 March 2013
Our granddaughter loves her sylvanian furniture we have brought her a few of the properties and the furniture fits in all of them and the fire lights up .
on 29 December 2011
The item was bought for my daughter for christmas. she has played with it constantly since receiving it. Has engaged her concentration and imagination.
on 4 June 2012
Another great addition to my daughters collection, providig hours of fun! It is beautifully made and looks fantastic in her house, caravan or windmill!
on 21 December 2013
Bought for Christmas so can't wait for my daughter to furnish her new house I know she's gonna love it, good value for money and would recommend