on 3 February 2011
My daughter loves this product. The only criticism she has is that the master bed is so small for a double bed. It can barely hold 2 figures, which is very different from the brass double bed which is a generous sized double bed.
on 4 April 2012
Great price and fantastic value as always with amazon.... a beautiful highly detailed very well made set although does have some very small pieces which could be easily lost(my daughter has used a small bit of blue tac to keep them in place)overall VERY HAPPY !!
on 11 April 2012
This is a good comprehensive set, and when on offer represents good value as, Sylvanian accessories can sometimes be quite expensive for what you get, and if you have one (or more) of the larger buildings it can cost quite a lot to furnish and accessorise them, but this one is good.
on 21 November 2012
It's still in box waiting for Santa...looks great. My daughter will love this. She's getting the hotel. My only gripe is the price. While beautiful sylvanian products. Are very expensive for what you get.
on 15 January 2012
Sylvanian Families Master Bedroom Set

This set of doll's furniture is beautifully made and could grace any Victorian Doll's House. The detail is excellent although small, the furniture is easy enough and sturdy enough for a five year to handle. My five year old granddaughter just adores her Sylvanian dollies so at present the bedroom is set up in her dollies Windmill House and grand it looks too.
on 29 December 2012
I bought this set as part of my 7 year old granddaughter's Christmas present and was disgusted at it's cheap plastic look. Not worth the money, small parts get lost easily and my granddaughter got bored with the dolls house (her mother bought that) and furniture very quickly. Just another of those over hyped fads.
on 10 December 2013
My granddaughter is a collector of sylvanian families she gets catalogues and circle what she wants I couldn't find what I wanted in the shops so my son suggested the web site and I got one within a few days.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 February 2014
Great products and the details on them are amazing. My little girl spends hours arranging all the things. I wouldn't have the patience. When she asks me to help her I give up after 10 mins.
on 14 March 2014
Sylvanian is not cheap but excellent quality with lovely details and "extras". Fits my old dolls house as it's about 1/16th scale. Item arrived promptly and very well packed.
on 10 October 2013
This bedroom set is one of their finest creations. The amount of detail that goes into this is fantastic. So many pieces and I loved the writing quill and ink pot.