Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 September 2010
I first heard about The Count & Sinden when I got dragged along to their MEGA MEGA MEGA club nights by a friend couple of years ago in London at On The Rocks club and have been a regular ever since at every one they've ever done, from club to warehouse parties! Their nights were legendary, saw everyone from Skream, to Fake Blood, to Chase and Status, to Toddla T. So many cool names.
So excited the album is finally out. Was a bit disappointed Strange Things and Fool In Love not on there, but I've bought those tracks already, so I'll let the guys off!
Such a feel good party album though. Completely mixed bag of tracks, some hip hop American styled ones, and some more indie, like After dark, which has soundtracked my summer 2010!
Loving the Katy B track also, that girl is gonna be huge.
And the final track just makes me melt.
Definitly recommend this to folks wanting a good time. I keep reading about it everywhere, amazing reviews, really hope these guys get the break they deserve.
My review definitly 5/5 - Get The Count & Sinden in your life!
on 1 September 2010
This a very mixed LP in the best possible way.
Everyone will have heard After Dark by now. That track's the perfect end of summer party anthem & this album keeps them coming.
Hardcore Girls & Hold Me have the same infectious handle as their Beeper single, Addicted To You is more street level...it goes on... big partytracks
in a big party style. The whole thing is as invigorating and fresh as when Basement Jaxx first appeared.

Mixing street sounds into the clubs and back again this will keep things happening for you from now on!

M E G A
on 7 September 2010
first album i am going to buy from Amazon, couldn't wait for this album. Seen Hervé DJ in Scotland and absolutely loved it. Pleasantly surprised at such variety on the album from cool hip hop to club bangers. great guest spots from Katy B, Mystery jets and Bashy. loving it.
on 25 August 2010
I'd heard "After Dark" on 6music and still think this is a fantastic track, then Lauren Laverne played "Do You Really Want It" this morning and I thought I'd take the plunge. Bought the album from AmazonMP3, and I have to say this is a stinker. Apart from the 2 aforementioned tracks, there isn't anything of note on this album. Save yourself the money, download the first 2 tracks, and don't bother with the rest.
on 19 August 2010
Stonking 80's mimic and A-Verage video, but boy that beat is gorgeous. Hear it twice....you're gone. Such a great smiling summer song.
on 20 January 2015