on 15 January 2012
You have to love how each family are named :)

I bought the Sylvanian Families Elephant Family set for my daughter at Christmas, she loves elephants and this was just the thing to introduce her to the world of Sylvanian Families.
They are all so colourful and beautifully made. So far all the clothes have remained on the figures but they are removeable if you wish to change them.
My daughter spends hours with her Sylvanian Families - her imagination knows no bounds.
I can also recommend the Kangaroo family, as well as the Persian Cat and Choc labradors...all super-sweet.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 April 2012
Hugo, and Savannah Trunk and their two children Ivor & Nellie make a great addition to any Sylvanian collection. Great for encouraging the imagination of kids - probably of more appeal to girls then boys in general. Just be warned, once you start a collection, your child won't let you stop!
on 10 December 2012
I have always loved to play with Sylvanian Families when younger. Now I am collecting them for my daughter. They are truely amazing! Beautifully made and chique.
Recommended to everyone who loves good style! Kind regards, A true Sylvanian Families Fan!
on 28 February 2012
My daughter loves these.

I love the detail of the clothing and was shocked to discover that my daughter could actually undress them too! I thought that the detailed clothing would be stuck/glued on! The detail of these little characters is impressive considering how small they are.

Although, they do not seem that durable, my daughter who is under 3 has not had any problems with them and she's not the most gentle person with her toys.

I bought this family at a steal of a deal (50%) not sure I would have paid much more for them despite the above comments.
on 21 May 2016
Bought this set for my granddaughter for Christmas - she loves it.
on 14 June 2016
It's so cute my daughter will love them in her birthday l!
on 12 February 2012
My children love these and our house is slowly filling up with Sylvanian Families! My daughters are 4 & 8 and can play for hours with these. Amazon seems to be one of the cheapest places to get this, along with John Lewis.
on 3 December 2011
These were a present and very happily received - as usual they are cute and prettily dressed. I don't think Sylvanian Families are designed to be educational but my children certainly make up lovely imaginative games with them. They are not durable in the hands of toddlers, but last well if taken care of.
on 4 September 2012
At the age of 9 I have started colecting Sylvanian Families they are very cute and arms, legs and head move too. They living on my wordrove shelf and already taking up lots of room!!
on 9 March 2012
This family is another delightful addition to the Sylvanian experience. Beautifully made and definitely worth the money when they are on a special offer like this one was.