5.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian 'Trunk' Family :)
You have to love how each family are named :)

I bought the Sylvanian Families Elephant Family set for my daughter at Christmas, she loves elephants and this was just the thing to introduce her to the world of Sylvanian Families.
They are all so colourful and beautifully made. So far all the clothes have remained on the figures but they are removeable if...
Published on 15 Jan 2012 by BabyMarvel

3.0 out of 5 stars elephant family
this family are very cute but the quality from flair seems to be going down. the brothers head was very wobbly. not impressed!
Published on 30 Jan 2011 by sf fan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I WISH I WAS A KID AGAIN !, 11 Jan 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Elephant Family (Toy)
Absolutely gorgeous set ! My daughter simply adores them. They are one of the cutest family sets around, we think. I wish I could have my childhood again, so I could get my own elephant family !

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted Grand-daughter, 11 Jan 2011
F. Wilson (Rayeligh.UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Elephant Family (Toy)
A Christmas present for my grand-daughter and she loved the elephants. Nicely dressed. A good quality item and excellent value from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sylivanian Famly, 10 Jan 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Elephant Family (Toy)
I bought this for my grand daughter who is 3 years old and she loved it. Was Very pleased with it

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet!, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Elephant Family (Toy)
My 3 year old got these for Christmas and LOVES them. Will be starting to collect them for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian elephant family, 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Elephant Family (Toy)
My 6 year old grandaughter loved this family and I also baught the baby twins to go with it A*

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't forget the elephants, 31 Dec 2010
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Elephant Family (Toy)
My daughter received this family for christmas. She really loves elephants so this was an ideal family for her even though according to her she wants "every" family eventually. As most people know the sylvanian families are all really well made and of good quality. The clothes are very cute and not overly delicate. A perfect set of toys that can be handed down from generation to generation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twice And have not recieved the goods!!, 20 Oct 2010
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Elephant Family (Toy)
I ordered the Sylvanian elephants twice and they were both lost by Royal mail!! Both companies refunded my account.
In the end I bought them from a shop.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›