5.0 out of 5 stars where do I go from here, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Cassidy: Vide Cor Meum (from the film "Hannibal") (MP3 Download)
This is so mesmerising that I simply have to buy the rest.....but I can't find it anywhere. ..the download quality is poor. .Amazon cloud player leaves a lot to be desired.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and haunting, 26 Dec 2012
When I first heard this, I thought. What opera is this from? Only to find it's not from any opera, it's a made for Hollywood! It is however, a beautiful and haunting piece of music, that appears to come from another age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Theme from Hannibal., 5 Jan 2014
Amazon Customer (Yeovil,Somerset.) - See all my reviews
The film 'Hannibal' is directed by Ridley Scott. Ridley is my favourite director and I'll always look forward to watching his films. He tends to use some music in other films too. 'Vide Cor Meum' was also used on the soundtrack of another Scott film 'Kingdom of Heaven'. Personally, I was brought up on music and I enjoy all sorts, I've never been a follower of just one particular kind of music. This music is really beautiful and well worth adding to your collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Haunting music from the film Hannibal, 6 April 2013
Found out what this music was called after seeing the film and couldn't wait to be able to replay it over and over.....lovely haunting music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool piece of music, 8 Jan 2013
Its good to have back-round music when your working. Not elevator music but music with abit of soul. I dont like many modern classics, but Vide Cor Meum as that something that is special.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 Nov 2011
Mr. Craig Watts (UK) - See all my reviews
It is nice how Hollywood is able to introduce the masses to outstanding classical music. I'm no buff but I have long enjoyed the classics, my problem is not know what each piece is called.

If you can put aside the grizzly tale this music appears in, sit back, close your eyes and imagine you are in a theatre in Italy with this music drifting over you it's enough to stir the soul.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Clllaariiice......... :-Z, 9 Oct 2013
Neil Franklin "mcqueen" (england) - See all my reviews
This is the music that every time I hear it makes my blood go real cold......
Idea to listen to while you are eating an FBI agents sautéed prefrontal cortex, washed down with a nice cheeky bottle of chianti ....

Enjoy and ...run along little Starling........