Size: 3m|Change
Price:£3.59+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 26 March 2010
It's a guitar Jack, what can I say? It works fine, no problems. Not as robust as some but considering the price, it was a bargain.
on 26 July 2010
for the price your not gonna find better, does exactly what it says it will do, however i wouldn't pull on the cable as it might detach from the jack as the wiring isn't the strongest thing Ive seen.
on 11 December 2014
At first the cable seemed ok, but then after only a day or two we started to get cutting out. On closer inspection there were a couple of loose strands from one of the soldered joints touching the other terminal in one plug, so I remedied this quite easily, by removing them.

All was well then for some weeks, but then it stopped working entirely. Again, on inspecting one of the plugs the central core had completely sheared from it's soldered position in the plug, so the connection was totally broken.

This was caused by the cable not being properly clamped in position, so the load of the loose end plugged into the guitar was hanging solely on the soldered joint, not surprising it broke.

Fortunately I have a soldering iron so I was able to repair the joint in half an hour and clamp the cable properly this time (just squeezing with pliers!) so it works again.

But I would be wary of accepting another, without first taking a good look at the security of the plugs and how well they are fixed to the cable.
on 30 May 2011
this cable is good for the price. the quailty of sound could be better but you get what you pay, as with anything. if you want a cable to just do a small job then this is the one to buy but if you want high performance then i would invest in something a little more expensive
on 8 February 2012
This is a good lead for what I need it for. I am a beginner guitarist and only play in the house so it is by far good enough for me, cheers.
on 17 March 2013
I bought 2 of these - they aint gonna cut it when you are gigging at Wembley in front of 20,000 people, but then again Eric Clapton I aint either. They are outstanding value for young players or hackers like myself whose playing doesn't require (or really want) high quality sound and gig-ready robustness. However for the price they are outstanding value for what is a well-known value brand.
on 21 August 2010
This is a good value, well made, very flexible lead with metal plugs.
Others have plastic covers on the plugs that split or protude beyond the hilt which effectivly shortens the plug part, so making plug/socket locking inefective.
The spring bend relief is also a good add on.
Isolation of noise pickup, due to good screening.
I could go on but I have a life to live....
on 9 January 2012
A good entry-level guitar lead, which is far better value-for money than anything else in its' price range.

The cable itself is thicker, more robust, and better shielding than I'd expect from something in this price range.

The sprung joint-protectors on the back of the jacks is a particularly nice feature that is rarely seen on budget lead, as are the screw-fitted jacks themselves - which make it easy to repair or shorten the lead as needed.

Overall this lead is fine for most uses - but for gigging or studio work you'll need something more robust & with better shielding, and that will cost a lot more than this.
on 24 February 2015
I bought this for my lad who had been given an electric guitar, we also bought a budget amp at the same time. We were disappointed with the amount of buzzing noise with his set up but didn't know the cause and didn't have the equipment to test for the cause. I eventually borrowed another amp...same problem. I got a colleague who is nuts about guitars to take the cable home and test it - he had the same problem we were having and he knows all his other kit is perfect. It seems the cable is faulty and always was but I'm now past the date I return it, so I guess I have lost this money and will have to buy another. You can imagine how pleased I am.
on 2 August 2011
Far from the best quality, but the price reflects that. Does what it is supposed to do and fine for use at home - I wouldn't suggest using one of these anywhere else.