4.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, 13 April 2010
Mr. Lewis A. Goodall (UK) - See all my reviews
I had always heard BEP songs on the radio and sorta heard them in passing on other peoples phones but never before had I actually stopped to listen. I downloaded 'Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D' and loved the the opening track and 'I Gotta Feeling', but the rest of the album wasn't doing it for me, so i bought this album and absolutely loved it. Buy this album if only for tracks 1,2,4,5. Its really worth.

4/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Pump Up The PHUNK!, 30 May 2006
This CD has a few extra tracks on it, like the remixes of Pump It and Dum Diddly, and excludes If You Want Love, but other than that the Audio CD is not any different from the UK Bonus one.

The CD is a double disc, and the second disc is the DVD of all the Peas videos SO FAR from Monkey Business - Don't Phunk With My Heart, Don't Lie, Like That, My Humps and Pump It.

The physical CD case is the same as the UK Bonus one, only with a double CD holder, but it comes in a paper sleeve type thing - very classy, it uses the same image that was on the D.P.W.M.H single... great buy! I bought it for pure collection purposes, and cos it looks good! Already had the UK Bonus version of Monkey Business... great buy!

10/10