5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value for such an impressive Lamp.
I ordered this Lamp for my mother's 81st Birthday a couple of months ago in March. My Mum Loved it AND was REALLY Pleased - She usually says that she doesn't need or want anything BUT was delighted when this arrived for her.
Published 23 months ago by Jauljan

1.0 out of 5 stars Mrs
I bought two of them and they are melting. I don't recommend at all. It is a waste of money.
Published 3 months ago by PLG

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value for such an impressive Lamp., 8 May 2012
This review is from: Amazing Health Himalayan salt lamp medium 3-5kg Fine Quality
The postage was Super-Fast..! And arrived before the first delivery date quoted on my invoice..! It was well & adequately packed and there was NO damage done to it during transit.
It gives off a Lovely WARM glow to her living room when lit, and even when it is not on looks an attractive addition to her front room..
I Loved it SOoo much that I have just ordered a smaller version of it for my New Apartment, which is a lot smaller
Hence the fact that I have ordered a smaller Lamp - My New Apartment is too small to fit a fireplace or fire of any discription and I feel that the warm glow from this Lamp will have a similar effect to the light from a fire, and make the living area look warm and inviting - especially on those cold winter nights..
NOW, I just can't wait for it to arrive..!

5.0 out of 5 stars I now sleep like a baby, before I got the lamps it took me a long time to get off to a light sleep., 15 Oct 2013
I chose one and it was so good I bought another,they give a cosy warm glow to the bedroom and
Lounge, I suffer from a breathing disorder, I found I didn't get out of breath so quick.
I think there great. I would recommend these to all who wants a warm rosey glow, and to feel
Healthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful lamp with benefits, 21 Oct 2013
The beautiful glow these lamps emit soothe a room instantly as well as remove the static fizz I often experience after too long in a room with computers. I've bought 3, one for myself, my daughter's room and my son at Uni and they were great value for money and do the job brilliantly. Their cost and different size/weights make them ideal presents too and I'm hoping to buy several for Xmas presents. The bulbs come boxed and hidden inside the lamps and are easy to miss at a glance. The only word of caution is to NOT LICK them to check if they are salt, as one of my son's uni friends did. They are definitely salt and will taste awful, as he found out!! Just wish I'd been there to see it for myself! Enjoy your lamps, they are gorgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Something different for a Christmas present, 7 Dec 2013
We had been looking for something different for a Christmas present when we found these Himalayan salt lams. The lamp arrived rapidly and was very well packed. After inspecting the lamp we are very pleased with our purchase and hope the recipient will like it too. Our only criticism is it would have been nice to have some product information inside the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Salt Lamp, 9 Sep 2013
Lovely glow and good for clearing the air. I've been in a salt cave before and I like the properties of the salt lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Lamp, 6 Sep 2013
Mrs. E. Munro "africasparkle" (scotland) - See all my reviews
IT IS Amazing I love it much bigger than I expected ..Excellent Quality ..Extremely well packed and arrived days before I expected it
Thanks so much I will recommend you to all .x

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 16 Jan 2013
This is an amazing and very beautiful lamp. I will be buying another one very soon. I would like one at each side of my bed. They glow and cast of such a wonderful soft ambient light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Himalayan salt lamp, 30 Jan 2014
My wife has been going on about getting one of these for some time. I wasn't to bothered so purchased this towards her Christmas present. I must say that now it is set up, the orange glow given off does make the room feel more relaxing and pleasing to sit in.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing words dont do this product justice made my christmas, 23 Dec 2013
hey everybody who is looking to buy one of these beautiful natural salt rock lamps I have to make my comment this time it came with a surprise I wasn't expecting it till after christmas very quick and well looked after wrapped strong and a very impressive weight on it as well good easy to set up light bulb included I was on my way out as it arrived I had to get it out and try it wow it is stunning so warm makes the room glow like a fire in fact I was so pleased with this product that I grabbed my laptop and ordered another on my way out with no hesitation as the price is on offer at the moment not many left 100 out of 10 wish I had got one sooner it makes a dull room back to life thank you to the supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving my salt lamp. Arrived on time. Beautiful large salt lamp., 12 Dec 2013
Loving my salt lamp. Beautiful large salt lamp. Recommend as stated fine quality. Happy with product. Pleased with the quality and size

ARRAY(0xb0b90a50)