Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 1 July 2010
I really love this single, I'm a fan anyway so maybe a little biased but I don't think I've ever had a reaction as instantly positive as I had for this song. Usually when you've been waiting for new material from a band you love, it's never as great as it should be - but this song is. I was put off at first by the effects on the vocals, as I really love Corey's voice and think that effects on it detracts from his talent, but the overall feel of the song more than make up for it. It's a great return to form and I can't wait to hear the rest of the album. I love it, and think every other Stone Sour fan will as well. Hopefully it will bring in some new fans as well, but if not then it's their loss!
on 13 July 2010
These guys are really hot at the moment and they can't seem to put a foot wrong. Not only are they making sensational music but they're totally awesome to their fans. They put this single up for free download! I've never had something so awesome for free since the recession began, lol. Now it may not be free anymore, but goddammit, it's worth the money. And look out for the forthcoming third album too!
on 1 July 2010
heard this song recently from promotions on the internet and i gotta say I loved it right away. It's sort of feel good vibe but packs a punch. Great beat to it too and fast lyrics in the verse. The guitar riffs are something else, gets stuck in my head. I definitely give this one 5 out of 5!
on 6 July 2010
This is a great way to introduce us to the new tunes, I really cannot wait to hear the album. I haven't stopped listening to it since I put it on my ipod. For any fans of Stone Sour you won't be dissapointed and for new fans go get Come Whatever May.