5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Colourful and well made
Lovely nursery item, brightly painted animals and lovely Ark with the Rainbow coming out from it. Made in wood and all the edges were rounded off and safe for children if touched. My grandson absolutely loves it and is fascinated by the animals and colours. Very well made excellent value for money! Already bought another item from these and would highly recommend.
Published on 25 Nov. 2012 by Trea Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars ooops !
Published 20 months ago by Jeannie

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Colourful and well made, 25 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mobile, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys Mobile (Designs Vary) (Toy)
I love this mobile and so does my 4 month old baby. It is bright and colourful and the quality exeeded my expectations.
I would recomend it

3.0 out of 5 stars ooops !, 29 Aug. 2013
This was a gift. The baby's parents loved it as much as the baby until the rainbow fell off and landed in the cot with the baby, no harm done thank goodness. There are no fixtures and fittings so no danger of swallowing and choking and baby was found playing happily with the rainbow ! The quality is good as far as the design goes and the fact that it's made of wood. The problem seemed to be the slot for the rainbow had been cut a little too wide to hold it firmly in place. I did complain, I was offered a refund but the parents have opted to keep it and glue the rainbow in place. Better quality control at the manufacturers could have prevented this. I am loathe to mark this down because it is so different and a wonderful thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant and eye catching, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys Mobile (Designs Vary) (Toy)
Very bright and very cheery. My four month old son was transfixed. The animal shapes are chunky, brightly-painted wood, rather like jigsaw puzzle pieces. The quality of the paintwork and the vibrant colours are top-notch. I thought this was a very good price for what I received. I would love if the same makers also produced a wind chime type of mobile, for now I may attach some little bells to the one I have.

4.0 out of 5 stars good present for a newborn., 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys Mobile (Designs Vary) (Toy)
Really nice product and seems to be well made. Overall think its good value. Easy to put together. Great to find something that is truly unisex. The animals were slightly larger than I expected but not really a problem. Just added it here for info.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great mobile, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys Mobile (Designs Vary) (Toy)
a great mobile: it is solid, large and the characters are lovely. it's well painted/finished and sturdy. my baby has used it for a few weeks now and I can't fault it. Obviously it has no batteries, so you may want to rotate it yourself, but it's not necessary; my baby enjoys it even when it's not rotating. You'll need to use something to hang it, either from the side (using a mobile arm, we bought a wooden one on Amazon) or from the ceiling (a hook and a string). Check that the arm is big enough for this mobile or that you can fix it high enough so your child can not pull the mobile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pirate mobile, 2 Aug. 2013
I ordered this for my new baby boys pirate themed nursery it's lovely made of wood painted and finished nice very easy to slot together I hung it from the ceiling using a small screw in hook (the kind that goes on the end of curtain net wire).

Tough this mobile is heavy due to the fact it's wooden so I didn't hang it directly over the cot just in case it drops it hangs from the ceiling at the foot of the cot so should it drop it hits the floor not the baby!

Would highly recommend for any little ones pirate room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent in every way, 24 July 2012
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys Mobile (Designs Vary) (Toy)
Colourful, excellent quality made with great balance this is the best mobile we have seen. Looks great in the nursery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys Mobile (Designs Vary) (Toy)
Love this mobile! Didn't like anything else on the market really that was reasonably priced and could capture the attention of my 4 month old. She loves this. Educational. Bright colours and animals that are easy to identify. Old school wooden toys for durability. Can't beat them! Gave 4/5 stars for educational only because elephants are grey not pink but my daughter doesn't mind! ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Noah's Ark mobile, 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys Mobile (Designs Vary) (Toy)
I got this mobile for my son who I have named Noah and I must say it is such a lovely mobile. Bright colours, wooden animals just a really nice mobile. My son loves it, he loves to look at it before bed when I am changing him into night clothes.

I would recommend this. It is really pretty and bright. Well worth the money.

Bigjigs Toys BJ858 Mobile (Noah's Ark)