on 3 June 2012
We have a skip hire company at the edge of the village so my 3 year old, vehicle mad son often sees the skip lorries being dispatched and returning. He was desperate for a skip lorry to add to his fleet and this was the ideal solution. Playmobil offer a quality of product that is second to none (and incidentally their customer service is top notch too should you need it). Since receipt my son has played with it constantly and although he is below recommended age for Playmobil products, there is nothing about this kit that I feel prevents a younger child engaging with it and playing happily. PS I feel it important to note that I'm not a Playmobil employee but just a very happy parent :0)
on 5 December 2011
I bought this for my Grandson who is 3, so under the recommended age of 4 years. However he has an older brother who is 5 and between them they casn make up imaginative games. They have another playmobil set so can put it all together. Children find playmobil very attractive!
on 28 December 2014
this works really well so great for life like role play. used in conjunction with the playmobil construction items we bought our son it is a must, cant really have a building site without a skip lorry!
on 10 December 2015
Good toy, easy to assemble, and 5 year old Grandson loves to play with it. There are some quite small parts and do not think it would stand up to rough use. Only given three stars as it is expensive for what it is like most of the Playmobil sets. You pay a lot for the name!
on 14 October 2015
I got the rubbish truck last year for the little boy I look after and he loved it so I got this this year, he liked it but the problem was there were a few little parts that he kept losing and so didn't really play with it that much. Maybe better for children older than 4
on 8 May 2016
I have purchased a few playmobil toys for my 3 year old from fire engine to bin lorry which all very sturdy. I have lost count how many times these have been dropped and banged against the walls of the room. However this skip lorry is much more flimsy and delicate, I fear it won't last a month before its broken. Realism and detail is second to none and my son loves it but I really can't see it lasting like his other playmobil toys.
on 20 May 2016
Son loves it!, great detail as always in Playmobil.
on 27 October 2011
I purchased this for my nephew as a christmas present and he loved it. Being playmobil the toy is strong and well made and comes with some brilliant accessories. My nephew loved the fact that the skip went on and off the truck and that you got some plastic boulders with it to place in the skip. He spent hours playing with this when he first received it. I think he has got slightly bored of it now though, and has since decided to like and play with other toys.
on 26 September 2011
This is a Great Skip Lorry and very good Quality toy. It was delivered quickly and well packed to stop ant damage in transit.
on 26 December 2012
Arrived from Amazon in record quick time on standard delivery. Quick and easy to put together with good, visual assembly instructions. Robust once put together, another great product from Playmobil.

See one answered question