5.0 out of 5 stars Safe negatives.
I have been scanning all of my old negatives and then started on my parents. I've used the 35mm pages before and when I came across 120 negatives I had no hesitation in buying these. I prefer these "paper" pages to the clear cellophane ones. Good quality product and the precious negatives will hopefully be persevered for decades further.
Published 3 months ago by Will

3.0 out of 5 stars Kenro Negative File Pages
Published 6 months ago by yellowhair

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe negatives., 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kenro Negative File Pages 120 Paper Pack 25 KNF07 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 23 Dec 2013
Keep your Neg's properly storage is essential, glad you can still get this sort to store negatives, continue to buy this product

3.0 out of 5 stars Kenro Negative File Pages, 13 Oct 2013
So far I have used these for filing 120 format negatives. I found that they did not always fit into the wallet as the glued section was not quite right but it did come unstuck quite easily. Have not tried inserting other format negatives yet. I was a bit disappointed that these wallets are not A4 size but slightly bigger in width so will probably have to purchase the clip folders as well. This is because two 120 negatives side by side are bigger than A4. Filing them vertically would mean only 6 negatives will fit in.

5.0 out of 5 stars cracking, 6 Sep 2013
Just what I ordered, does exactly what you expect the sleeves to do.
Dealing with crooked imaging was incredibly swift and easy. Product was ordered on the 4/9 an arrived on the 6/9.
Loved the little pack of haribo I received in the parcel, it made my morning.
I look forward to dealing with crooked imaging again

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, quick delivery and exactly as I wanted, 30 July 2013
exactly as described, high quality as well, very well packed consider these are easy to rip. loved the free goodie in the package :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 4 July 2013
Perfect negative sleeves and unlike the all polythene ones I've had, the negs don't stick to the sleeve. Excellent product, but you'll need a foolscap sized binder for these as A4 ones are too small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 Jun 2013
It does the job but I wish the sheets fitted better in a standard ring binder. They are an inch or so too wide. They do sell their own binders to suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 17 Jun 2013
Fantastic delivery time.
Now at last I am able to sort out all my old negatives, and store them in a proper order. Do not know how I managed without these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenro Negative File Pages 120 Paper Pack 25 KNF07 great for 120 film storage, 9 April 2013
This is far better than the plastic versions which can trap moisture and degrade your negatives. I have used Kenro negative file translucent paper sheets for years and have never had a problem. This came quickly and at a good price - and I would certainly use this supplier again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for preserving old negative films., 11 Mar 2013
J. Singh - See all my reviews
These are very good for filing the old negatives that can be browsed conveniently without causing any damage to them. This material is very suited for the negatives as it does nto trap moisture.
The seller is very dependable and despatched items very fast.

ARRAY(0xa6a2993c)