on 22 December 2012
Arrived on time with suitable packaging. The product was of good quality and around the size of an A5 piece of paper. I was satisfied enough to go ahead and give it as a present to a friend who was delighted with it, so I would recommend to any horse/chocolate loving persons.
on 27 May 2015
Extremely yummy chocolate! My horse mad sis loved these novelty chocs, and thought they tasted lovely, which is good, as I was worried they'ed taste foal! (Foul geddit??) heheheh I'm just glad they were nice and didn't saddle her with the trots! :-D Hay hay ok I'll stop the bad horse puns!!!
on 3 December 2015
The chocolates looks great but the box they are in is completely damaged and i bought it as a present for Christmas, for the price I cba with the hassle to return but I'm completely disappointed I can't use as a present now!!
review image review image
on 29 December 2014
Well it's as described I suppose.

Bought as a novelty present for horse mad daughter - but the chocolate wasn't all that and come on... look at the price!

What was I thinking! That will teach me to go internet shopping when I've had a few drinks!
on 21 July 2012
Purchased as a gift, the recipient, being a horse lover was delighted to receive it. I'm told the chocolates were delicious. Delivery was speedy, delighted with the product.
on 17 September 2015
I bought this as a birthday present for a friend. I didn't expect much, just for them to come as its pictured but I was very impressed when the chocolates came specially wrapped to make sure they didn't break or melt during the journey. My friend said they tasted good too :)
on 12 December 2011
bought these chocolates as a gift for xmas to a friend. unfotunately my dog found them before they could be wrapped and the packaging was damaged so i had to eat them... they were goooooood xx
on 2 December 2012
Ideal for young grandaughter who loves horse riding and makes a nice change from the usual selection boxes. It is nicely presented and I expect a wide-eyed expression of pleasure when she opens it.
on 15 October 2014
Very happy with this,really detailed don't how it tastes yet as its a birthday gift for someone. Delivered really quickly, ordered sunday afternoon received it Tuesday morning.
on 26 October 2013
I bought these to put on my daughters chocolate birthday cake as I was running out of time, and they looked lovely. My daughter was very pleased with the end result.