5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality Watch, 7 Jan 2013
Ian S "Ian" (Stoke On Trent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Men's Dive Master 500M Watch 241427 (Watch)
I love this watch, I was unsure what colour Dive Master 500 to order but im glad I went with the Red one, I have an original Dive Master so I was aware of the build quality and accuracy and this one does not disappoint, love the strap too its very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Watch, 31 Dec 2013
Quality watch. I wanted one that looks different which is achieved with the red face. Be aware that it sits high on the wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Nov 2013
Bought this watch for my son's birthday and was not disappointed. Having looked around for a suitable divers watch this seemed the nicest looking and had a young feel to it. Only after I ordered it I realised that it was coming from Las Vegas - Unbelievable, it arrived on-time after 5 days for £9.99 shipping!!! Very pleased indeed and would recommend the supplier.

Victorinox Swiss Army Men's Dive Master 500M Watch 241427