4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cider, stupidy thought I was getting the five ..., 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Trabanco Natural Dry Spanish Cider 700ml
Lovely cider, stupidy thought I was getting the five bottles as in advert, expensive for one bottle, my own fault' I should read the info properly. Wouldn't buy again because of the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trabanco was my favourite out there, 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Trabanco Natural Dry Spanish Cider 700ml
I've always been a fan of dry ciders and had tried this for the first time when I was in Asturias studying the shale fabrics of Puerto de Luarca. Got home from that experience and thoroughly missed the Spanish sidras and so ordered a few of these. Trabanco was my favourite out there, and the taste comes back to the UK very well. Comes with the pouring spout and all. Very nice when in the midst of summer and having a barbecue with a couple of friends or family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Trabanco Natural Dry Spanish Cider 700ml
The product is exactly as they described in the advert! Every thing was fine! I would recommended. So good! Regards

5.0 out of 5 stars Asturian cider cannot be beaten, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Trabanco Natural Dry Spanish Cider 700ml
For me Asturian cider is simply the best I've ever had (despite having lived in scrumpy country before!). If you have never tried it then this is a very good brand to try and the only one I have seen for sale in the UK (at least to the general public). It has a very strong and acidic flavour and that is exactly what I like. It is poured from very high and usually into wide glasses, a little at a time to aerate just a bit.

Trabanco Natural Dry Spanish Cider 700ml