4.0 out of 5 stars A simple but very robust security suite
The whole approach of Webroot Internet Security Complete 2011 is too keep it simple without compromising the level of protection. Consequently the GUI has a refreshing stripped-down look that's divided into 4 sections - PC Security, Sync & Sharing, System Cleaner, and Identity & Privacy. A simple colour coding of green, yellow and red is used to denote the security status...
Published on 29 Nov 2010 by N. Burgess

3.0 out of 5 stars Good PC security protection, but has issues?
I have been an avid follower of Webroot security software for 3-4 years now, after I used this software to remove a particularly nasty virus that my old PC had. Over the years, Webroot have improved their software year after year, building on its effectiveness and its capabilities each time.

Webroot Internet Security Complete 2011 is a further enhancement of...
Published on 9 Jan 2011 by G. Horsham

5.0 out of 5 stars If Heineken did security software...., 6 Mar 2014
Mr. M. Lucas "micthetic" (Salford, Lancs United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Webroot Internet Security Complete 2011, 3 user (PC) (CD-ROM)
I've been using Webroot almost exclusively for the last 10 years.Its quick, efficient, rarely lets anything bad in (and i admittedly have trawled the darker areas of the web, erhm) Previously used the usual companies McAfee, Norton, Kaspersky but variously found them either overly resource demanding, invasive, or just poor. I think its trial and error for a lot of people but from personal experience i would heartily recommend Webroot.

2.0 out of 5 stars Flawed., 15 Jan 2014
Allen Dewsnap (UK) - See all my reviews
I tried this but I was not happy with it to be honest. I now use ZoneAlarm which is excellent as long as you steer clear of windows 8.1 !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Antivirus Software, 7 Jan 2013
Bought this software for a good price £4.99. I've used it before and it does all I need it to!

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprise package, 28 Oct 2012
Bought this for an extremely reasonable price After loading up it informed me that the included input code had expired, messed around trying to contact their helpdesk. However after about an hour I received an update authorisation code updating me to their latest product, voila. I've found its performance outstanding and there are many added features which can be used to assess your computers performance. All around and very good product which runs in the background more than most, and I would recommend it above Panda and score it equal to Bullguard in its performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent software, definetly best for me, 16 Oct 2012
P KUMAR - See all my reviews
webroot is very simple and actually works! other products ive tried like norton and kapersky just dont seem to have as many functions, features or work as well. id definetly reccomned this for everyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive protection, 21 Jun 2012
The Fault - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A comprehensive security suite that doesn't slow down the computer and has a simple to use interface. Installation was fine and works as it should. Offers protection against spyware and malware, viruses and the like as you would expect.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok on my old computer, 18 Feb 2012
Mr Paul Savory (Wrexham, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I had a 7 year old computer and for the last 2 years of its life used Webroot. I thought it was great but my computer got slower and slower - not a fault of Webroot but Webroot needed a better computer. Now I have a new computer but no longer use Webroot. My computers own software takes care of it all (I think; I hope) but one can have too much security and thus conflicts and thus slowing up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay with Webroot 2011 to avoid disappointment with 2012., 16 Nov 2011
Webrot 2011 was a very good investment and the automatic safe logging in to website accounts was a bonus indeed. I wish that I had not taken up Webroot's free offer to upgrade to 2012 which caused me nothing but trouble. After losing the automatic logging I contacted Webroot Support and got nowhere really so I decided to perform a Windows recovery on my laptop to get rid of Webroot.It must be noted that if you install Webroot 2012 and uninstall does not work for you, you will most likely need to perform a system recovery on your pc. Stay with 2011, their support was a waste of time. I am now using another company's product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible to install, 9 Oct 2011
This product did not load properly and you probably needed to be a computer geek to sort it out. On seeking this advice from webroot assistance, the techie gave instructions which actually made things worse! The techie then asked me to install an extra program which would allow him to download from my computer my "logs" which I declined to do and returned this product for a refund. Bought Kaspersky instead and no problems to date. Nothing but praise for Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars internet security, 22 Sep 2011
i don't know much about internet security, i have to trust the so called experts but i recently purchased webroot complete security. Now then i have a asus netbook which had kaspersky internet 2011 installed on it. The netbook started to run slower and slower, i took a risk took the kaspersky off installed the webroot,wow what a difference, speed , it might just be one of those things who knows

Webroot Internet Security Complete 2011, 3 user (PC)
Webroot Internet Security Complete 2011, 3 user (PC) by Webroot (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Out of stock