5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Gloves
Published 23 months ago by Lee

1.0 out of 5 stars UMMM.... NOT WATERPROOF!
Used these gloves a few times and was pretty happy, although didn't find them particularly warm they definitely stopped the wind and the insides stayed dry in light showers.

Published 19 months ago by fimac

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Gloves, 23 Oct 2012
Lee (Kilmarnock, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SealSkinz Women's All Season Gloves (Sports Apparel)
These gloves are ideal for my daily cycle commute. They fit me perfectly, are very comfortable to wear and let me operate the gears and brakes etc with out any problem. My hands are size 7 and I bought the small ones. I've been out in some very wet weather and they keep me perfectly dry and warm inside. They are warm too so will hopefully do me through the winter. I would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very robust, 18 Dec 2010
Good value for money. Very robust. Wrists are a little tight, but they certainly do a great job of keeping my hands warm when I am out with my dogs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased to say Bike and Ride have been very helpful sorting my order out, 14 April 2013
After my first order getting lost in the post I am very pleased to say Bike and Ride were very helpful in sending out my replacement gloves. I ordered the gloves in a medium which I thought were too small at first, but after a while they felt good. The fit is quite snug and kept my hands warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting gloves I hope!, 19 Feb 2013
Just pleased to have waterproof gloves as I am always out walking dogs and if my hands are wet the cold is even worse. I need to wear them for longer to soften them up - they seem to be supple and I can feel the dog leads but do have to remove them to 'pick up' !

1.0 out of 5 stars UMMM.... NOT WATERPROOF!, 14 Feb 2013

But, a country walk with gloves cuffs tucked into a waterproof jacket - so no chance of water ingress down into the glove - persistent but neither heavy nor driving rain and after a four hour walk the insides were absolutely sodden and my hands freezing and wet.

So disappointed I have written to Sealskinz, but a google search will tell you it's not just me who has had this problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars A gift, 30 May 2014
I bought these for my daughter as a Christmas present. Useful for walking the dogs or her occasional skiing trips. She hasn't complained!

1.0 out of 5 stars sealskinz gloves, 15 May 2014
i bought my usual size and could not get them on they were so small so i cannot say what they are like to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars SEALSKINZ WOMEN'S ALL SEASON GLOVES, 25 Mar 2014
My hands are size 7, and in the shop they had the small size only, which did fit, but I decided I would like to try the medium before deciding. I am glad I did because the medium were still snug, but that bit more comfortable, and gave me room to grip my bike handlebars etc. They are really lovely gloves. Warm and smart. They are easily the best gloves I have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 15 Dec 2013
Love these gloves. Totally waterproof and extremely warm. Well worth the money. I wear them walking my dogs and my hands stay lovely and warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sealskinz All Season Gloves, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: SealSkinz Women's All Season Gloves (Sports Apparel)
A lot cheaper than the shops.
These are well recommended as not only do they keep your hands warm they also keep them dry.
Many Thanks.