Colour: Champagne|Change
Price:£6.99+ Free shipping

on 22 March 2010
I ordered 4 of the ties - they were of very good quality and arrived within 2 days of ordering. Fantastic service and fantastic quality. Cannot praise highly enough. I will certainly us this company again.
on 23 July 2010
I bought this for my 14 year old son who wanted a white tie to go with his black shirt for a recent posh family occassion. It arrived extremely quickly and I was very impressed with the quality. Its also extremely soft to the touch. My son was delighted, and put it on straight away - I was also impressed with this as he would normally shirk the idea of wearing a tie!
on 19 September 2013
I work as a volunteer on the Bluebell Railway and the red colour is what's required. If you have clip on in the right red I would order them.
on 25 February 2014
Ties arrived through amazon prime in one day so I had no complaints there. The ties were fine for what I wanted them for except that I had to send them back because they were the wrong colour. I ordered silver and I got lime green. When I looked closely they were also labelled silver on the ties so someone at DQT packaging has a colour problem.
I have reordered and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get silver this time. I need them by Thursday so please amazon if you read your reviews please can you tell DQT that they have labelling problems at their warehouse!!!!
I hope that I am not going to be as frustrated as I am today, tomorrow!!!
on 24 February 2014
Arrived day after order fulfilling the prime promise. Colour as expected, quality as needed for work interview. Packaging was totally over the top, the box was four feet long and five inches square!
on 13 March 2012
I ordered one of these initially to check the colour and quality, and it arrived the next day, at which point I ordered six more! We needed 7 Royal Blue ties for the men in the wedding party at our wedding, and at this price I had doubts about the quality, but when the first tie arrived I was very pleasantly surprised - the colour is as described (not the case with a lot of products that are described as royal blue, I've found!) and is an almost perfect match with the bridesmaid's dresses; the ties are standard shaped and easily long enough, and they're all in perfect condition. A great product at a great price, I am one happy customer!
on 5 April 2013
The material and colour finish of this tie make it perfect for wearing with any suit. I would highly recommend this for anybody who dresses smartly; be it in a suit or at college/ sixth form.
on 29 July 2010
i previously purchased a £16 tie in a suit shop in norwich as i could not find the perfect colour to match my girlfriends prom dress, unfortunately when i got home i found it was the wrong colour too, fortunatley there was an outlet version near where i live, so i took it back. i then remembered someone saying that they purchased a tie on here, so i looked and here it was the perfect colour, identical to the dress. i purchased it and amazon gave me a swift delivery, and it was a really good quality tie thanks DQT. i would reccomend this product to anyone.
on 15 March 2013
Great tie. Exactly as expected. Perfect colour match. Arrived quickly. A great price for something you're not going to wear except for a special occasion .
on 7 September 2013
I bought this also as a present for my husband to go with some green cufflinks, which he also liked very much.

See one answered question