on 14 June 2013
Despite the price, this photopaper is quite heavy and rigid, noticeably thicker than various branded 270gsm glossy paper I bought previously. The paper has a plain white matt back (like white card), so can be loaded upside down to print text on the back (e.g. description, postcard, etc.) Some photopaper brands have a coating on the reverse side that cannot be printed on.

We have two printers - A Canon ip4950 and an Epson XP-305.

Canon: This paper works flawless with the Canon printer and to date has not had a paper jam or where it refused to load. Despite using compatible ink cartridges (Moreinks brand), the colour reproduction is excellent, at least to my eyes.

Epson: No matter how many times I tried loading the paper in the Epson printer (which feeds from the back), it refused to print on it. When I tried printing with the Epson, it would take in and spit out one sheet after another until the paper tray was empty and then display an 'Out of paper' message. If I loaded another brand of 4x6 paper, it would print just fine.

I have tried this paper with someone's multifunction Brother printer, but as most Brother printers feed from the bottom and this paper is quite stiff, the printer either refused to feed it or the paper would get stuck, resulting in a paper jam error. So it's quite likely this paper will not work with any printer that only has bottom paper trays.

If you own a Canon printer and do a lot of printing, this paper is well worth trying. However, between my Epson experience and seeing other users having problems with this paper in their Espon, I cannot recommend this to Epson printer owners or anyone with a printer that does not load paper from the back.
on 4 December 2011
I bought this item because I only wanted to print a few pictures and thought it would be too much of a waste to send off for them to be developed so I bought these and I'm glad I did. The picture came out perfectly from my HP printer, would recommend to all.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 April 2012
An excellent value photo paper (at just over 3p per 6x4" photo page) and the print quality is not that bad at all.

We have used Epson photo papers for a long time, and lately switched to Canon due to a nice multi-function printer we got recently, and experience shows that the running cost associated with photo papers and ink cartridges is quite significant (and no doubt that these consumables provide manufacturers with large profit margins - far more than possible with printers!). Unless printing calls for exceptional quality, we always opted for low-cost photo papers and compatible ink cartridges which offer significant savings over branded ones.

We used this photo paper by setting the printer for Glossy Canon Paper and the print quality was very good indeed, and no hesitation to buy it again.
on 19 May 2012
Looks great value BUT this is backed on thin card (not paper) just too stiff to go around the usual home printer rollers: so unless you've a single sheet feeder in line with the printer head, this will jam every time. The heavy gauge might otherwise be useful.

As I've not yet managed to find a printer where it doesn't jam I cannot comment of the finish quality of photos, but the paper surface looks like the cheaper end of the glossy photo paper spectrum.
on 20 May 2012
Don't buy this photo paper if you have an Epson printer. My printer did not recognise the paper was there and did not pick it up....useless. Better to pay slightly more for premium paper!!!
VINE VOICEon 5 January 2012
Fast delivery and good quality photo paper and the pictures are good quality WHEN I can get one to print on my Epson PX720WD it takes at least 10 attempts to print one photo, as the printer keeps rejecting the paper. So have passed them onto my brother to see if he has any luck on his HP printer.
Epson photo paper for me in the future.
on 9 June 2012
Too thick paper, not good quality. And didn't work on my HP C4700 photo printer. Used to get stuck every time I tried to print a colour photo. So had to return it of fear that it will damage my printer.
on 7 May 2012
This looked good value and the paper is indeed very nice quality but it was totally useless with my printer (Epson) - I couldn't persuade it to pick up the paper from the feeder and print despite numerous attempts, so this was very disappointing. I wasted a good hour trying to get it to work, eventually concluding it was the paper and not me or my printer, which works fine on everything else.
on 12 February 2013
Used these as postcard invotes to my daughters christening. The looked brilliant and I ws soooo pleased with them. I put them in an envelope to post so do not know it they would have lasted through the post on there own. So pleased that I'm going to order some more for my partners Surprise 50th Birthday party invites :)
on 8 June 2012
Bought this photo paper and was disappointed to find I could not use it on our printer. I should have checked before purchase because it is 230g/m2 which I know is very heavy. Did not use the paper immediately and by the time I tried it out, it was too late to return (my fault). However, we plan to buy a photograph printer and will make sure we buy one that will take this paper. Future buyers beware! Delivery of goods was excellent!