on 26 March 2013
Loving the song 'Lets get ready to Rhumble' takes me back to when I was a few years younger.

Well written, fun and classic tunes.

Their other top 40 singles:

"Tonight I'm Free"
"Why Me?"
"Let's Get Ready to Rhumble"
"If I Give You My Number"
"Eternal Love"
"When I Fall in Love"
"Shout"
"Falling"
on 26 March 2013
I was more than a little excited when they performed this on SNT. I loved them in my teen years had all their cds, went to their gigs. So buying this song was a must for my collection. Its a great song catchy lyrics with 90's cheese thrown in a must for everyones music collection.
on 13 June 2013
It's Ant and Dec's "Let's Get Ready To Rhumble"... What more can I say??? (except that their spelling of 'rumble' is a bit odd... but hey! They're gorgeous cheeky chappies, so I'll forgive them for that!)
on 26 March 2013
Ant and Dec as youngsters!! This song will never get old as soon as you hear it you can't help but to smile!
on 28 March 2013
Loved this tune as a youngster and when Ant & Dec performed it on SNTA it made me smile. Good bit of wholesome fun. Couldn't resist downloading it
Well done guys and hope you get to Number 1 with it :-) xx
on 26 March 2013
This has been my catch phrase at work forever so was chuffed to bits when ant and Dec made it popular again. A good fun record to throw some moves to
on 31 July 2015
never in this world would I ever buy such rubbish.....so who ordered this because I certainly did not! Oh and I didn't even receive it ( Ido not download music) but the £1.49 (over priced) came out of my bank account ????????????
on 27 March 2013
Everything you would expect from Ant and Dec, fun, easy to dance too and entertaining. They truly are the heirs of Morcombe and Wise x
on 27 March 2013
Reminds me of Ant and Decs fab performance on Saturday Night Takeaway and profits going to the Childline charity...enough said!
on 27 April 2013
Was a song i liked anyway and then it got majorly hyped when Ant and Dec performed it on the telly. Thought i'd buy since i had a free £1 credit for the store so bought the song. Can't stop listening to it and can't stop dancing to it lol