5.0 out of 5 stars a top product ..
a really good active firness board.. it was just what i needed to keep fit in my flat...much appreciated. .
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars It Works but you need lot's of battery's
I had no problem connecting and starting to use this. I also like the fact that it can be used as a balance.
The only (big problem) is that if you leave the battery's in the board, they would discharge very fast.
I leaved them for 24 hours and they were completly discharged.
Published 10 months ago by Hugo Carrilho

3.0 out of 5 stars It Works but you need lot's of battery's, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: EA Sports Active Fitness Board (Nintendo Wii/Wii U) (Accessory)
I leaved them for 24 hours and they were completly discharged.
It's ok to use it for about an hour. Didn't go past that time, but i think it could go for more time with battery's fully charge.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss, 1 Mar 2013
When I first got this product it worked perfectly, however after a few weeks it keeps stopping as it doesn't recognise that you have stepped on it, which is very frustrating!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 25 Feb 2013
I can not get my wii fit to recognise the board, having tried several time it has not been a good purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars a top product .., 25 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic iteam, 26 Aug 2013
I use this EA sports fitness board all the time and its a great Iteam and quality I team great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 17 Jun 2013
Brought as a present for my sister and she has said it is easy to use and better than the first model

3.0 out of 5 stars Dont think it dies what it says on the Tin, 1 Mar 2013
I may be harsh but EA claim its rated at 180 Kg, well my top plastic cracked during the step on Wii Fit Plus after 6 weeks, i am 100 Kg not light by any way but almost half that rating given by EA Sports, i can vouch that the inbuilt readout is very accurate and the same figure feeds back to the Wii so that beat another cheap device bought and threw away after 12 months, that also cracked on the top surface early.
My point is the original Nintendo board lasted 3 years before the plastic broke on the supplied item, however its 3 times the price which makes sense now that i have gone through 2 other boards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Feb 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This board is essential for me to be able to do my exercises and it is quite cheap for the quality and compared with a "wii board"..

3.0 out of 5 stars EA Active Wii Balance Board, 14 Dec 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I had already ordered this item elsewhere, but after a month as they were having some problems in supplying it I decided to swallow my Yorkshire pride and pay the extra tenner to get it from Amazon.

And then it snowed. And so I waited, and waited.

My wife and I have had the Wii and the Wii Balance Board for a year. The problem has been that although she could use the board and Wii Fit; I being of the larger persuasion could not. As you may know the Wii Balance Board is rated to take 150kg, I come in at 160kg.

I only mention this to put you in the picture as it were. The EA Active Balance Board proudly proclaims that it can handle weights up to 180kg... oh yes! I could use Wii Fit.

So anyway, after over six weeks of various waiting for my new Balance Board to arrive it finally made an appearance today.

!ffO dessiP

What everyone fails to tell we gravitationally challenged folk is that although the EA board can handle up to 180kg, Wii Fit still tells you to get off because it is programmed to not accept anyone above 150kg.

Be warned... don't waist your money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Package battered, 2 Mar 2013
box arrived battered all parts of the scales don't work would cost more to send back so have kept them.

EA Sports Active Fitness Board (Nintendo Wii/Wii U)
EA Sports Active Fitness Board (Nintendo Wii/Wii U) by Snakebyte (Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U)
34.87