Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change
Price:£14.95+ £2.03 shipping

on 11 August 2010
Having read the only review on here at the moment, I wanted to say that I really don't agree with the previous reviewers totally negative comments. I will say good for you Sally if you got through it in 3 hours. Personally I don't play for that kind of time period generally, but that's not a criticism of anyone who does.

What I have played of it so far I quite like, though it's not perfect by any means. Very American imitations of quaint English Cockney's going on, which always annoys the hell out of me. Do American's that visit here and the ones visited by the English not pay attention to dialect and accent? Is it too much to ask that we hear real English people speaking acted parts in productions created in 2010? Anyway, that is my real gripe so far, but if you put that aside, I do quite like the rest. The graphics in Titanic are really quite nicely done in my opinion and the puzzles are not the hardest in the world, but okay.

By the way, this title has been available for a while now on PC and Mac as a download and does have a demo period if you search for it. The demo may be a good way of deciding if you like it enough to by the Wii title.

I think I should add that the last time a played an adventure game was on a PC and that was 7th Guest and the 11th Hour. I do play a reasonable amount of Wii games, but it's not my number one hobby. They tend to be sport and racing based titles on disc but I play a fair amount of WiiWare titles, so that may explain why I think the way I do about this particular title.

Titanic will probably appeal to casual gamers and possibly to those with an interest in Titanic itself, but don't go into this thinking you are getting a serious effort at recreation. At the end of the day this is a game that is released at £15 and I think you should keep in mind that other new titles for the Wii tend to be nearer £30, so I think you do get what you pay for.
on 14 December 2010
Titanic was very engaging and fun to play. Although I believe aimed at a slightly younger audience, it kept me (40 year old) entertained for a solid few weeks. If you get stuck, there are plenty of hints available. Bonus feature at the end was a suprise and factually accurate. 5*.
on 7 September 2010
I bought this game expecting it to be brilliant, I had played a Titanic game on my PC years ago and thought this would be similar....How wrong I was.
The graphics are really poor and when you navigate around the ship you just jump from room to room and when you are in the room it's just a still picture with no way to move around, basically you deal with it looking head on, no moving around to search. The bits you do using the WII remote are either winding a crank or pushing. I found the story poor, the mysteries were far too easy and it took only a few hours to complete the whole game. Considering the technology we have in the WII, this feels like the most basic of point and click PC games. I would not recommend it at all.
on 28 January 2011
This has to be one of the worst (and weirdest) things I've ever purchased. It's just awful. It has no apparent involvement with the story of the ship itself and begins with a bizarre scene based on a character who has had her ticket stolen, then continues , like some kind of surreal cluedo. The controls are totally frustrating and confusing, and I could not move away from the beginning levels, so it maybe gets better! Totally unsuitable for kids, and very un-user friendly.The accents are, as mentioned, unbelievably bad, and the graphics (which all seem to be static pictures) are also poor. Had to send it back.
on 31 May 2011
This game is easy to complete which i thing is a bit of a money waste, good for beginners but not for the likes of people who mystery game alot!!
on 9 January 2011
Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Wii). Bought this game as a present for xmas. Have had nothig but good things said about it.
on 9 August 2010
The puzzles are ridiculously easy, even without the hints, and the whole thing took around 3 hours to complete. A poor excuse for an adventure game.
on 8 March 2013
This game is seriously rubbish, took all of 30 mins to complete. Storyline is childish at best, gameplay is extremily difficult with the Wii controllers. I personally wouldn't bother.
on 23 January 2014
passed an hour or two. pretty good game fills in the time on a slow day but a younger person might enjoy it
on 9 January 2015
Brilliant game. Love puzzle and hidden object games. Delivered early. Would recommend.