Size: Pack of 12|Change
Price:£23.95+ Free shipping

on 24 October 2010
This product is STILL incorrectly described.

The price implies the purchase is for 9x250g cartons.

The product delivered is 9x125g thus the price stated/kg is wrong
on 19 January 2013
I found it very useful being able to purchase these on line as it is not possible to obtain them in my area.
on 30 March 2011
rowntrees fruit gums, what can you say, other than fab, i just wish we could buy the sour green pastilles, that we have heard so much about, but are not in any shops i know of, internet or local, these fruit gums in there little boxes take me right back, are great, taste great, and will last us for agas.
on 7 April 2013
Been my favourite sweeties for many years
Boxed ones seem a little less most than the prepacked packet ones.
Still stick to your teeth :-)
on 12 August 2013
Love fruit gums... naught buying a big batch like this.. but we did enjoy them! They've now all gone.... decision, decisions - shall I buy more?
on 1 November 2012
Love these classic boxed fruit gums,juicy and full of flavour from these little sweets take me back to my child hood! Also good value!
on 16 November 2013
Now that is fast delivery, well packaged and a product that cannot be found easily in shops. Any person who buys 12 packs at a time has a serious sweet tooth or serious addiction. I find these packs to have a harder Fruit Gum than in tubes....exactly how some people like em.
on 21 July 2013
It was great to find these on Amazon as there are no shops around that stock them any more!!! Bring back the Fruit Gums to the sweet shops and high streets !
on 6 August 2015
My favourite sweet I find difficult to find in the shops. They were delivered the next day and I will purchase more in the future good value too!
on 20 November 2013
I absolutely love fruit gums.
Now I have had to order more.
They arrived pretty promptly and I cant wait to receive next order.