Colour: Chocolate|Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 30 September 2011
This item is great. Just what you want from a teddy bear. He's got character, he's got floppy limbs, but still sits up, he hasn't any hard bits (so ok for children). Really great item. Would recommend. Contemplating buying the bigger version.
May have to buy a few more for Christmas gifts. Amazing Value :)
on 24 June 2012
This is a very well made bear. very cute and went down a storm with the wife.Yet another great gund bear
on 17 November 2013
Bought this bear as a present for a new born baby! Absolutely beautiful - soft and cuddly, with a very sweet face - a perfect gift for a baby! Arrived in record time, well packaged and not a bad price.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 May 2014
This little cutie was a prize in a competition so he raised a lot of money for our charity event. What a well made bear. Any child (or bear loving adult) would be proud to own one. It arrived quicly and I feel it is excellent value. Very tacktile.
on 3 January 2016
Soft, cute and floppy. What more could you want? The teddy is a lovely, quality material, well made and has a really sweet little face. He's very soft and floppy so you can pose him easily. He stands around 14" tall. Both of my young children adore him (they have one each). Quality product for a good price.
on 16 March 2013
This bear is very cute, it's soft and was the size and colour that I expected.
I gave it to an adult as part of a present so can't speak for its durability, but it seemed fine and hasn't hit any problems yet.
on 18 March 2014
This poor effort of a bear lacked stuffing. He had a wonky ear and was generally very 'basic' Poor value for money, he had to be seriously dressed up before he made any sort of gift worthy of giving.
on 3 September 2014
What a bear! It does look like alive! So cute! I didn't expect so many emotions when I got it for my God-daughter, actually I didn't want to give it to her, wanted to keep it myself! :) So cute it is and live looking :) Thinking about buying another one for myself (I am 33 by the way :) )
on 17 August 2015
Gorgeous, squishy and soft! This beautiful bear which has lots of character would be loved by children and adults alike! I bought it as part of my Godson's christening present and teamed it up with 'We're going on a Bear Hunt' by Michael Rosen. Delivery was promt and I was very pleased with the product. Would recommend product and seller. :)
on 16 December 2012
I ordered to make it a Christmas present. It is lovely, soft and it has a face that make's you love him. And the texture is very cuddly. I just love it. I would definitely recomanded to those who will want to acquire this item.