on 31 March 2011
I deleted my first poor 1 star review as I thought it was not a good product until I emailed the seller who sent me a replacement the next day.The customer service was excellent & he confirmed the webcam was faulty. Even after not testing this out for over 30 days he just sent me a new one that works fine. The picture and mic are good. The webcam is tiny, cute and sits perfect on my laptop. For £20 it's worth the money.
on 2 November 2011
This web cam is fantastic. Just tried it for the first time and it was extremely easy to use. It clipped easily onto the screen on the laptop (something I've struggled to do with other web cams) and is truly plug and play. The friends I was skype-ing all commented on the high quality picture resolution. I suspect the USB cable wouldn't be long enough for use with a traditional PC but for a laptop its ideal. This web cam is an absolutely bargin and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
on 12 July 2010
I don't exactly need a webcam, but I bought this one anyway. I'm glad that I did.

I once bought a webcam which needed to be installed, but there was something wrong with it, so it kept turning my PC screen black. I bought this webcam so that I wouldn't have to face that problem again, it's plug and play. Simple.

The webcam is very small, way smaller than I thought it would be. Video and sound both work great. The retractable USB cable is a great idea, it saves time and ensures the cable doesn't get damaged.

I would definitely recommend you to buy this product. =D
on 15 March 2013
This is an amazing little webcam for the price. It's so small that at first I thought this wouldn't do the job. How wrong I was. Cracking picture and audio quality (especially when using Skype) and fits perfect on a small laptop screen without obstructing any of the viewing area. Would highly recommend this webcam if you're looking for a very small and unobtrusive device with great service and delivery from the supplier.
on 30 September 2010
The web cam is excellent quality and allows for great clarity and flexible postioning. I am using the camera with a tablet pc that does not have a built in cam also it has the ability to adjust focus manualy which is great when repositioning the cam.

The retractable cable is ideal when using in a tight space. At the moment the cable raps neatly around the tablet. When repositioning the camera it allows me to adjust the cable length to exactly the what is needed. No lose cables. If i need extra just pull and use.

Simple and none complicated plug and play. The mic has not been usined yet as the main device has its own mic matrix which is superior to a single mic.

The only negative to the device would be that you need a place to clipit so that it is supported on a laptop this would be the screen on a tablet it is the edge of the device but on a desk or a table well you see my point.

Thats all from me thanks for reading.
on 12 January 2012
The service I got from the company was just first class and very happy with the camera. The picture and sound are perfect. I wanted this camera to mainly talk to my partner who works in China. It is small and compact to carry with me when I travel. I do have a little concern on the retracting system that does get tangled when I have finished with the camera.
on 9 December 2012
Easy to install, Win XP just recognised it. Tiny little camera but very good video and sound quality - would well recommend. I'd like to give 6 points since the manufacturer/distributor actually contacted me 3 months after I bought it to see if I was getting on with it. Not many manufacturers give you that sort of personal touch.
on 13 March 2013
This is a great little web-cam which I bought so I could use skype, For the price I think it is an excellent buy. It's a nice size, compact, sits nicely on my acer which is quite old. So glad I bought this. I recommend this product and company. Thanks
on 15 March 2013
The product is tidy and effective. The picture is good and the sound is clear. The securing clip is OK for my laptop, but it might be very tight for laptops with a thicker surround to the screen. Delivery was faultless (to France). I have a Linux operating system and this camera worked 'out of the box' without any time consuming set-up fiddling about. I am completely satisfied. It does what it says.
on 11 June 2015
This tiny webcam was delivered today. I wasn't expecting much but it's a great product for almost no money! Clear sharp images and easy fast set up. Windows 8 searched for recognition driver in seconds. You can take stills, record video, edit/enhance etc. Although this cam is basically for laptop, I use mine with my desktop p.c. mounted on a small telescopic stand for height adjustment etc. Well done to Logicam technologies for this one.