4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy
Published on 31 Mar. 2011 by Jackie

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy cheap, buy twice!!!
I purchased this item as it claimed to have an built-in microphone, however, after two replacement items - it was apparent that this was not the case. Image quality is acceptable but not amazing. The item is compact and ideal for those on the move but the retracting cable reel is particularly annoying and tangles easily when trying to extend as well as retract the cable...
Published 8 months ago by BMC

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 31 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Laptop Webcam, Logicam Webcam Laptop Camera, Skype Webcam, Mini Retractable USB Webcam, Web Camera with Built-in Microphone, Light Weight (25g) - Plug and Play no driver needed, Works with Skype Yahoo MSN Etc - (SAME OR NEXT DAY DISPATCH)
I deleted my first poor 1 star review as I thought it was not a good product until I emailed the seller who sent me a replacement the next day.The customer service was excellent & he confirmed the webcam was faulty. Even after not testing this out for over 30 days he just sent me a new one that works fine. The picture and mic are good. The webcam is tiny, cute and sits perfect on my laptop. For £20 it's worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great web cam - perfect for use with laptops!, 2 Nov. 2011
Maria Grant (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This web cam is fantastic. Just tried it for the first time and it was extremely easy to use. It clipped easily onto the screen on the laptop (something I've struggled to do with other web cams) and is truly plug and play. The friends I was skype-ing all commented on the high quality picture resolution. I suspect the USB cable wouldn't be long enough for use with a traditional PC but for a laptop its ideal. This web cam is an absolutely bargin and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Jan. 2012
The service I got from the company was just first class and very happy with the camera. The picture and sound are perfect. I wanted this camera to mainly talk to my partner who works in China. It is small and compact to carry with me when I travel. I do have a little concern on the retracting system that does get tangled when I have finished with the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Webcam, 12 July 2010
J. Ganpatlal (London) - See all my reviews
I don't exactly need a webcam, but I bought this one anyway. I'm glad that I did.

I once bought a webcam which needed to be installed, but there was something wrong with it, so it kept turning my PC screen black. I bought this webcam so that I wouldn't have to face that problem again, it's plug and play. Simple.

The webcam is very small, way smaller than I thought it would be. Video and sound both work great. The retractable USB cable is a great idea, it saves time and ensures the cable doesn't get damaged.

I would definitely recommend you to buy this product. =D

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for small laptop screens, 15 Mar. 2013
This is an amazing little webcam for the price. It's so small that at first I thought this wouldn't do the job. How wrong I was. Cracking picture and audio quality (especially when using Skype) and fits perfect on a small laptop screen without obstructing any of the viewing area. Would highly recommend this webcam if you're looking for a very small and unobtrusive device with great service and delivery from the supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 15 Mar. 2013
The product is tidy and effective. The picture is good and the sound is clear. The securing clip is OK for my laptop, but it might be very tight for laptops with a thicker surround to the screen. Delivery was faultless (to France). I have a Linux operating system and this camera worked 'out of the box' without any time consuming set-up fiddling about. I am completely satisfied. It does what it says.

4.0 out of 5 stars great service, 3 Nov. 2011
Ordered this camera/mic and it was delivered within a couple of days. Worked ok but with small problems with audio when skyping. Contacted the company and they sorted out my problem immediately. Very impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little webcam, 23 Jan. 2011
This is a good little webcam. one of the great features is that it has a retractable cable and the size of the webcam itself is ideal for a laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars great price great product, 15 Mar. 2013
This item arrived in perfect condition in plenty of time for the event it was bought for. It works brilliantly is easy to set up and use. I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Webcam, 15 Mar. 2013
Product arrived extremely quickly and works well. Very impressed with the quick service and a good quality product - easy and simple to use, as described on the site.