Just like their tasty siblings - Scampi Fries and Cheese Moments - Bacon Fries are a gourmet snack. Sure, they're not cheap, but they are superior in both crunchy (or should that be 'crispy'?) texture and flavour intensity to other bacon style corn snacks.

Published on 12 Jan 2011 by The Truth

3.0 out of 5 stars Bacon scampi fries
Amazon are selling these for way too much money in my local poundland store i can get a pack of 6 scampi fries including the lemon ones so my advice is go there much cheaper
Published on 22 May 2011 by Bacon fries lover 99

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice - but a little too sickly to consume in large quantities., 12 Jan 2011
The Truth "How it is" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Savoury Selection Bacon Fries 24 g (Pack of 24) (Grocery)

However, such concentrated bacony goodness has its drawbacks, and that is, that even I (who has been known to eat whole multipacks of Monster Munch in one sitting) find it hard to eat more than 3 packets of these without feeling sick.

To put it into context, I can easily polish of a whole tube of Pringles or a large party-size bag of Co-op own brand Streaky Rashers in one go, without any problem at all. But I start to falter after 2 packs of these.

For me, the 'Frazzle' remains the bacon snack of choice: Frazzles Bacon 23 g (Pack of 96)

To sum up: Although Bacon Fries are probably technically superior to the original Frazzle in every way, sometimes you can have too much of a good thing - like sickly, greasy, crispy, bacon flavoured yum yums...

If you found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up and if not comment on why so I can do a better job for you next time. Thanks :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy bacon fries, 1 April 2012
C. Evans (Worthing West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Savoury Selection Bacon Fries 24 g (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
I don't seem to find these snacks very easily in Worthing. Some independant newsagents stock them. Other than that I had previously purchased them in the local hospital League of Friends whenever my husband had an appointment. Then it occured to me to try Amazon and there they were! They are a real luxury and absolutely delicious so I placed an order immediately. After reading some of the reviews I was a little concerned about how long they would take to arrive but I placed the order on Wednesday and they arrived on Friday afternoon. Not only that, but the Cheese Moments order I sneaked in on Thursday was included in the gigantic box the Bacon Fries arrived in so top marks to the packer for combining the two orders. The Bacon Fries are rather sickly if eaten too fast or in too great a quantity but so far I have managed to limit myself to one packet every few days so they are likely to last a long time. Unless my husband gets a taste for them. So I haven't let him try them yet and on the occassions that I do surrender to their call I eat them in the kitchen while cooking the dinner and hope he doesn't come in. If that's not too incriminating...
Michelle

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Savoury Selection Bacon Fries 24 g (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
I bought these for over Christmas and new year and the were finished off quickly so most of my family enjoyed them

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Savoury Selection Bacon Fries 24 g (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
Love these. But they were gone in a flash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly tasty, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Savoury Selection Bacon Fries 24 g (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
Be prepared to be hooked on these if you have not tried them before. Wonderfully crisp and tasty. They do leave a bit of an aftertaste

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Stop Eating Them....., 26 Mar 2014
Newt Beaumont - See all my reviews
This review is from: Savoury Selection Bacon Fries 24 g (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
The only problem I have found with these Bacon Fries is the fact I can't stop eating them. They are just so so nice. They come well packaged, very long sell-by date, what's not to like!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Savoury Selection Bacon Fries 24 g (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
Have ordered many times before, and will continue to do so. Excellent deliver and very prompt with no problems whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips!!, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Savoury Selection Bacon Fries 24 g (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
My son adores these bacon fries and can't stand the supermarket "copies" so when I saw these pack of 24 on a cardboard sheet (just as you get in a pub!) I had to get them as a Christmas treat for him. Worked out significantly cheaper than buying them in our local village shop.

Will definitely get these again - in fact just bought a pack of 24 scampi fries for our cousin!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Savoury Selection Bacon Fries 24 g (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
I bought these as a stocking filler for my teenage son for christmas, he has the. Pride of place in his bedroom, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars flavoury, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Savoury Selection Bacon Fries 24 g (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
this product is in great small bags lovely in front of the TV this product met with my expectations great for christmas or any time

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Savoury Selection Bacon Fries 24 g (Pack of 24)
13.49